Veracity

Happy Valentines From Forsaken Ro!

Heal isn't a good idea. It actually help breakers heal while going beast mode on the emperium. My heal is 500k on my champ. Good for PvPing too ^_^

Yeah sanctuary heal rate is pretty good now bout 32kish, but heal/potion pitcher both do 500k with 4 bascos. Scary.

Yes!

I can not express my satisfaction with this update and the simultaneous sadness that I'm too busy IRL to fully utilize the Heal/Sanc buffs.

Great job guys. As for the potion pitcher thing... I think not allowing Bacsojins in annihilation will solve any potential problem.

From a long time priest: Thank you.

Oh, and happy V-day loves.

No bacso i say no gtb. itd counter it and make it more useful. if they use bacso u can stone curse em and make there healing useless for that time. and if they anti stone they dun get there dmg reduction so they have to deal with that.

Would make it more interesting and less biased.

Atm its just fkin som and his gang of fkin champs >>

I know this aint the thread for this but still chris brought it up. just addin onto it lol

As for he bacoso topic? Id say make it 500% for heal 300% for aid potion. since right now i can tank a fkin army on my priest and support an army. heal should be something that can be used but atm its to much. I do 42k heals on my prof ( I know u all dont want that ) 150k on my pally 500k on my alche and 230k on my priest. Little over the top.

Edited by nines