Genesis

New Novice Map, Gm Center, Quest Items, And Fixes Galore!

They're supposed to be tradeable, it's just because they were transferred over from the vote items. This will be fixed ASAP, keep in mind the staff is very busy and has other obligations, too. (:

Shouldn't affect the economy in a negative manner. They only spawn once every hour. If anything, you should see new players selling MvP cards. Thus, they are more likely to stay. That means more people consuming, which means more people having to farm giving new players even more ways to obtain items. Supply of cards will stay the same, demand will go up which is exactly what our economy needs.

Bingo.

Lets face it: Our card market wasn't strong anyway. Most people have sufficient amounts of cards to play their desired class therefore once the majority of players have what they need the market for cards begins to suck. Now cards are more easily obtained for new people while keeping the same spawn time and drop rate the only thing you really do is bring more people into the market of earning and selling cards. Keep in mind that a lot of newbies are going to be keeping these cards as well, not just selling. Price drops could happen because new people are more likely to sell things at under-priced rates because their naive/desperate but the majority of the community knows the prices of cards and will probably keep prices floating around the current value.

Lastly, cards aren't one of our more liquid items anyway. They are harder to turn into tokens than other things such as tickets, etokens, zenny, donation items, and quest items. So, on the whole a slight price drop in cards won't hurt the entire economy.

Genesis is right. New players are likely to stay because it is much easier for them to kill MvPs and sell cards and collect cards for themselves to use. Good way to start off. To me, I worry about population more than economy.

I agree. I'm definitely willing to let my supply of cards drop in value (though thats unlikely to happen) if more people would join the server and stay (more likely to happen now).

you do know that newbies quit because alot of us tend to kill them right?

/\ True, i've been playing less than a day and i've already been killed atleast 150 times for no reason by people with gear.
Already wanna quit...

I do not think it will fuck up the economy. One of the reasons why new guys cannot MVP much is that the MVP's HP is too high for the new guys to kill faster that is why some guys can KS them. If they can kill it faster, lets say under 5 mins or so(using champ) they wouldn't have to worry about being KSed. I mean come on, do not tell me that most of you guys are still hunting MVPs lke TG, Incant and Kiels. The only thing we hunt nowadays are Thanatos, RSX and Assassin Cross Eremes, and I seriously doubt new guys would jump to kill those as soon as they start. This is a great way to help new guys out.

To the new guys : this is a pvp server. do not go to pvp enabled places that you know you will die if you aren't geared. anyone can kill anyone at some point, so just get the things you need first.

yea that's true but its kind of lame to be killing people who are obviously new. & its funny because those same ppl go around and complain about how new players don't stay on the server, lol.

I have to agree with Barbie on this one cause its TRUE, we complained and we worried about the numbers of new players because some of you people won't stop killing them in the first place, who are obviously new to the server. If I see anyone trying to kill new players, I would tell them to stop it because we don't want to push them away. And some players would resort to Random Asura or Warping Asura. It's probably be best to advice new players if we see them or if we welcome them either in the forum or the server, not to go to for_fild01. Although some new players can be a tad annoying and tend to beg for items. We have to bear with it and be more helpful. ( Although, honestly, I get really annoyed and get really sarcastic about it)

You could either get 2 results from killing new players 1) Either they can get stronger and get better 2) Or they just quit because of some people.

Which one do you think they would choose? Which one is more likely to happen? Lol

Edited by Danny

I have to agree with Barbie on this one cause its TRUE, we complained and we worried about the numbers of new players because some of you people won't stop killing them in the first place, who are obviously new to the server. If I see anyone trying to kill new players, I would tell them to stop it because we don't want to push them away. And some players would resort to Random Asura or Warping Asura. It's probably be best to advice new players if we see them or if we welcome them either in the forum or the server, not to go to for_fild01. Although some new players can be a tend annoying and tend to beg for items. We have to bear with it and be more helpful.

You could either get 2 results from killing new players 1) Either they can get stronger and get better 2) Or they just quit because of some people.

Which one do you think they would choose? Which one is more likely to happen? Lol

well i remember when i was new i got killed non stop but it only made me mad and want to become strong to kill them in return >_> (in which i did of course)

well i remember when i was new i got killed non stop but it only made me mad and want to become strong to kill them in return >_> (in which i did of course)

TRUE. SOOO TRUE. but then I wasn't smart enough to make my own PvP/WoE build so I became a food to them.

Lol same for me, every time I go to for_fild01, lhz_dun03, anthell01, thor_v03, I always get kos and killed non-stop and when I tried to MVP with all my friends, it always get stolen from a "certain" guild and I got really really pissed. I wanted to get stronger and like, protect my friends. It was really a tough year when I first started. Even resort to non-stop farming(150 Ygg Tix/per day), isolation, MVPing non-stop, Questing (For 4 - 5 Months, 24/7) x.x;;;

I don't mind if new players VS. new players, that would be fair lol

To All New Players : Go make some money first. =______=

That is boring, and more boring to the new ones ,

But personaly the corage to kill the pro ones stay made me stay here.

Edited by jorgesilvera

That is boring, and more boring to the new ones ,

But personaly the corage to kill the pro ones stay made me stay here.

lol I am just saying that NOT all players are like that you know. How are you suppose to pwnt someone or give someone a challenge if they don't have Tokens? Gears? Cards? Even if you have Courage, still get your ass kick you know. Edited by Danny

it's just kind of lame to do in general. 'oh look at me i can kill a newb with barely any equips! im s0o0o0o0 pr0!!11111' yea, ok. lol.

& also, i think it depends on the person... a lot of ppl have said players here kill them/bully them & they quit because of it.

Hi, please don't revive old topics. In answer to your question - I'm honestly not sure. I know it was having problems before, but it should be fully functional now. I can bring it to the attention of the administrators to look into.