Veracity

Event Suggestion Thread

Have an idea for an event you'd love to see in ForsakenRO? Suggest it here! If we use your event idea, you will receive credit! Follow these guidelines when posting:

Name of event:

Event NPC #:

How event works:

Reward:

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?:

Is it a regular or special event?: (e.g., LMS and dice are regular while Annihilation and GvG are special)

Just a edit suggestion right now, on the survival maps make it so theres no cubes on the sides just a box so everyone has to kill the mobs. Makes it an actual survival thing instead of mob cower in a corner.

I think I had accepted that suggestion already. I agree completely though, we are going to completely revamp the Survival event. I don't know how long it will take for it to be done, but it's going to be really cool.

Name of event: Monster Catcher

Event NPC #: Does it matter? I don't have preference.

How event works: A massive amount of monsters are summoned with relatively low HP so they can be one hit killed. People warp into the room through the npc, monsters are summoned, and they are instructed to kill a particular monster with a unique name, such as [.Poporing.]. Out of all the monsters summoned, only 1 will have the correct name. Users are instructed to kill that particular monster. If they kill any other monster, they are instantly killed with no way to return to the event. Person who kills the right monster first wins.

Reward: I think this could be an automated event, and the reward could be relatively low since it's easy, like 1-5 event coins, ygg or edp tickets.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: It could be automated and held once every couple of hours.

Is it a regular or special event?: I think it could be regular.

Edited by Crack Baby

Name of event: Break The Lock

Event NPC #: none needed

How event works: This requires at least two GM's, one of them needs to have the power to silence and jail players (to punish cheaters who blurt out the answer before it's been solved)

One GM makes a locked 1/2 chat room. This can be in any town, doesn't matter. Clues are given by the other GM to something related to RO. Whether it's a card description, equip effects, etc.

The answer to the clue will unlock the chatroom, and the first player to enter the room by inputting the correct answer wins. While the Chatroom GM monitors the chat room, it's the other GM's job to monitor the players. If answers are blurted out before the lock is cracked, that player is jailed and muted for 2 hours. The player must remain logged in to jail for the time to expire.

For each event there can be between 5-10 questions.

Reward: 1 event coupon for each correct answer, to be awarded before the next clue is given for the next word that will break the lock.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: It has to be hosted to be fair. I would like to see it hosted aduring serve peak population hours. I don't know what those hours are because I've only just come back to fRO.

Is it a regular or special event?: Regular

Name of event: Break The Lock

Event NPC #: none needed

How event works: This requires at least two GM's, one of them needs to have the power to silence and jail players (to punish cheaters who blurt out the answer before it's been solved)

One GM makes a locked 1/2 chat room. This can be in any town, doesn't matter. Clues are given by the other GM to something related to RO. Whether it's a card description, equip effects, etc.

The answer to the clue will unlock the chatroom, and the first player to enter the room by inputting the correct answer wins. While the Chatroom GM monitors the chat room, it's the other GM's job to monitor the players. If answers are blurted out before the lock is cracked, that player is jailed and muted for 2 hours. The player must remain logged in to jail for the time to expire.

For each event there can be between 5-10 questions.

Reward: 1 event coupon for each correct answer, to be awarded before the next clue is given for the next word that will break the lock.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: It has to be hosted to be fair. I would like to see it hosted aduring serve peak population hours. I don't know what those hours are because I've only just come back to fRO.

I used to do this and I called it password, alone though, but I suppose it's a good reminder for our current GMs to do this more often (:

Name of event: Stronghold

Event NPC #: I don't know that this is

How event works: This event particularly revolves around which woe lacks, defense. Basically the point of this event is to defend the emperium as long as possible. A castle can be opened for such an event, or a map can be made with an emperium or something. This can either be just a party defense or a guild defense (can be left for the GMs to decide) But, since we barely have any zenny consumption, a party/guild (Team A) who wants to be the first to try to defend the emperium would have to pay a certain amount of fee to test their prowess (200m maybe), if there are lots of teams wanting to start, then a bidding can occur, who bids the highest amount of zenny gets to defend first. Then an opposing force (Team B) would have to pay the same to try to break the emperium but they can only do it once every payout. If all the members of Team B dies, then Team A would have won the initial challenge. If Team B wants to try again, they'd have to pay again, but the fee increases by 100m each time they retry. If another team wants to try to attack Team A after Team B dies, then it would be on a queuing basis. (Team B -> Team C -> Team D -> Team B and so on) When Team A is dethroned, then it would be "whoever dethroned them team's" turn to defend the emperium as either Team A or another team would try to dethrone them as well. The event can last for 1 hour, and the team who's able to defend the emperium the longest would win the event.

Reward: Can rangef from 50~100 e.tokens since this is a team-oriented event like LTS.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: 4 times a week, and if possible at 12PM server time. That way most people can participate not like Annihilation or GvG wherein it's basically for the Western people.

Is it a regular or special event?: Special

PS: The zenny would be given to the GM or an NPC. This would increase the zenny consumption, which would also help new people to be able to obtain tokens/items faster by hunting for zenny. Also, there's barely any zenny consumption, there's a lot of supply, but no demand, maybe this event would change things.

Edited by Angels&Demons

Event Name : Legendary Rise

Event Npc : the LMS / NDLMS Warper

How to play : This is an PvP - Event where People fight each other in a Tournament to show their Strength. Like in a Tournament 2 People fight each other in 1 Match. The Winner of the Fight joins the next Round and the Loser is disqualified. The GM decide which 2 Player

fight each other. All Players, who are not fighting sit down at the edge of the Arena. This will be repeated until only 1 Person is surviving. This is the Winner of the Legendary Rise Event. This Event can be played in donaition and non - donaition version. If

Storage is allowed in this Event (to refill your berrys etc.) will be a decision of the GM's. A few Buffs (like FCP) should be allowed. Partys, Novices, Basillica, Summoning Items are forbidden as in LMS / NDLMS too. People, who interfere in a Fight by killing

a Spectator or 1 of the Fighter will be disqualified and the killed Person will be resurrected.

Reward : The Reward of this Event should be between 7 - 10 Event Token.

How often (and at what times ) would it be hosted ? : This will be a Decision of the GM's, but i would say it could be hosted every day at every time.

Is it regular or a special Event? : It should be regular like LMS or Dice.

P.S: This Event was played in the Past, but got lost. I overworked the Rules a bit.

Gloomy Tournament events take up to much time if hosted by a gm. If it coded properly and have the pvp arenas the size of the monster challenge room all layerd up by each other like 8 arenas side by side and one waiting area thatd be a little easir.

Nines with the waiting room i mean (Sorry for not written exactly) for example the round place in the North of the LMS Map. The Spectators sit down at the edge, while the Fighter take out their battle in the middle of the Round Area. And if u mean this event will take a long time, look at Scanvenger Hunt (if not many people are farming) :).

Name of event: Novice Race

Event NPC #: Any NPC?

How event works: The event is basically a 3 level race, and only Novice 1/1 are allowed to join the event (The NPC can be the same as the novice dodgeball). The objective of the event, as the name implies, is who can reach the finish line first, or the last one to die. The first level of this race will be a fast, low damage hitting monster (e.g. make thief bugs agressive). The second stage of the race would be a custom monster which casts curse every let's say 1.5 seconds to a random person in it's range. (There would be approximately 10 (?) on the level). And the last stage of the race will be a monster which uses level 5 trap on a random cell when it sees a person. The GM will be waiting at the finish line for the winner.

Reward: 7 event tokens

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: GM-dependent

P.S. I know that the level 2 and 3 monsters will take some time to script and such, but I think this will be a fun event.

Name of event: Monster Catcher

Event NPC #: Does it matter? I don't have preference.

How event works: A massive amount of monsters are summoned with relatively low HP so they can be one hit killed. People warp into the room through the npc, monsters are summoned, and they are instructed to kill a particular monster with a unique name, such as [.Poporing.]. Out of all the monsters summoned, only 1 will have the correct name. Users are instructed to kill that particular monster. If they kill any other monster, they are instantly killed with no way to return to the event. Person who kills the right monster first wins.

Reward: I think this could be an automated event, and the reward could be relatively low since it's easy, like 1-5 event coins, ygg or edp tickets.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: It could be automated and held once every couple of hours.

Is it a regular or special event?: I think it could be regular.

how about gm gives a clue about the monster instructed to kill , eg . spawns on for_fild1 . has fire attributes .

idk . just to make the event wee bit more competitive maybe ..

How event works: This event particularly revolves around which woe lacks, defense. Basically the point of this event is to defend the emperium as long as possible. A castle can be opened for such an event, or a map can be made with an emperium or something. This can either be just a party defense or a guild defense (can be left for the GMs to decide) But, since we barely have any zenny consumption, a party/guild (Team A) who wants to be the first to try to defend the emperium would have to pay a certain amount of fee to test their prowess (200m maybe), if there are lots of teams wanting to start, then a bidding can occur, who bids the highest amount of zenny gets to defend first. Then an opposing force (Team B) would have to pay the same to try to break the emperium but they can only do it once every payout. If all the members of Team B dies, then Team A would have won the initial challenge. If Team B wants to try again, they'd have to pay again, but the fee increases by 100m each time they retry. If another team wants to try to attack Team A after Team B dies, then it would be on a queuing basis. (Team B -> Team C -> Team D -> Team B and so on) When Team A is dethroned, then it would be "whoever dethroned them team's" turn to defend the emperium as either Team A or another team would try to dethrone them as well. The event can last for 1 hour, and the team who's able to defend the emperium the longest would win the event.

Reward: Can rangef from 50~100 e.tokens since this is a team-oriented event like LTS.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: 4 times a week, and if possible at 12PM server time. That way most people can participate not like Annihilation or GvG wherein it's basically for the Western people.

PS: The zenny would be given to the GM or an NPC. This would increase the zenny consumption, which would also help new people to be able to obtain tokens/items faster by hunting for zenny. Also, there's barely any zenny consumption, there's a lot of supply, but no demand, maybe this event would change things.

i like :3

Easy for people to abuse this. If your a guild you can either out number people easy or just out gear people like nothing. Plus no one would be willing to pay 200m to do an event. Also organizing this and activating a woe map for an event can't be done. You'd have to create a woe map of its own make a whole new woe sequence and create a new map. (its kinda like a less thought out version of my war for fcity event seems like im tryin to be a dick here but its just true. )

Name of event: Novice Zombies

Event NPC #: Yah idk?

How event works: Summon a wave of zombies and novices try to be the last novice alive. (Basically another version of novice dodge-ball, but with zombies) Has to be a 1/1 novice, nothing more.

Reward: idk you decide.

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: Whenever.

Is it a regular or special event?: (e.g., LMS and dice are regular while Annihilation and GvG are special) Regular.

There's already a zombie event out there where they spawn zombies and they come in waves to kill people. Basically an invasion script with zombies.

I like the idea kouch but why not make it like a kiting event? Like have the novices run from the zombies and as u enter you get some badges some speed pots and who ever is the last one alive wins.

Could also make it like an apocolypse event.

( sorry kouch for expanding off ur idea )

Could make it so the people who keep attending the event get more prestige in the event or by winning the event you can get tokens to buy pieces for the event also.

So say 10 people are in the event zombies spawn they fight them off one guy is alive. He wins now that hes the last man standing in the even he wins gets his etokens and gets his zombie tokens where he can go to a npc and buy items for this event once hes saved up enough ( the items wont be so big that he will always win but will be like do a little more damage to the zombies and maybe get a buff on chance. ) He can either sell these ( helps noobs since this is equal footing event they can sell shit make a profit ) or use it to try and win more. Could also set it up as a ladder kind of deal where your prestige builds up saying has x amount of zombie kills y amount of deaths. And resets every month and you gain a title like Ryan the great, or Mike the cutter. stuff like that and through these titles that you earn on the zombie ladder you get different bonuses. obviously the higher rank the better.

Oh, lol. You could expand on it, it was just an idea. Everyone is free to expand on it, lol. But yah nines, I guess that sounds okay. But the last part of your idea, idk. Lol. But whatever works.

Name of event:What map am i on?

Event Npc:None

How the event works:It would be a forum event basiclly where i or another gm would take a screenshot of a map a regular player can access and i would post it on the forums and they have 2-3days to figure out what map it is.

Reward:5 Event tokens

How often would it be held?: Every 2-3 days

Is it a regular or special event?:Regular

Would love to see some feedback thanks guys!!

Edited by Seraphine

Name of the event: MvP Survival

Event NPC#: GMs decision

How event works: The event will layout as: All players joining will be warped to a locked map like dice and LMS, then once the event starts GMs will summon MvPs which the player have to eliminate, there will be 15 rounds or until there is one person standing.If there is 2 or more players after the end of 15 rounds, no one will receive the prize and it will be determined as a tie.

Reward: 7 Event Tokens

How often would it be hosted: Once a week.

Is it a regular or special event?: Considering the event is once a week, it is a special event.

Name of the event: MvP Survival

Event NPC#: GMs decision

How event works: The event will layout as: All players joining will be warped to a locked map like dice and LMS, then once the event starts GMs will summon MvPs which the player have to eliminate, there will be 15 rounds or until there is one person standing.If there is 2 or more players after the end of 15 rounds, no one will receive the prize and it will be determined as a tie.

Reward: 7 Event Tokens

How often would it be hosted: Once a week.

Is it a regular or special event?: Considering the event is once a week, it is a special event.

Don't we already have this event? Or are you suggesting something different?

Don't we already have this event? Or are you suggesting something different?

What event are you refering to?

We already have an event called Survival. In which people get warped to a specific map. The gms will spawn mvps and the players will try to survive. This goes on until only one player remains. That player wins the event. This even seems very similar to the event you've just suggested. Edited by Ryuk

Thanks, I remembered something like it but I have not seen it in a while so I forgot our sevrer still had the event.

Sorry for your time. :D

It's no problem at all! We appreciate you trying to help the server out and suggesting ideas, it's always appreciated!

PS: I think the reason it's not hosted often is because the amount of mobs lags people. We're looking into this and working on a fix though. (:

I hope this wasn't suggested already. Or is this already implemented?

Name of event: Disguise Event

Event NPC #: idkbomb.

How event works: The event npc turns into a certain monster and the players guess what it is. The first player to send out the exact monster's name wins. (caps-free or w/e idkbomb) and I suppose 10 rounds would be preferably fine.

Reward: 1 Event Token for each round win

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: Automated and hourly.