Description: A sack knitted in the shape of a cute Lunatic

Cost: $20 usd or 200 Vote

Equipped in: Lower

Defense: 2

Weight: 10

Slots: 1

Stats:All Stats + 10 Walking speed - 10%

Possible Sprite: Posted Image

I am not sure If This is right, But I figured I would give it a shot ^_^... I have not been working with Editing very long so I know this Ruck is a little big ^_^

Inspired by [GM]Bunny I saw This GM and Came up with this Idea ^_^

I was thinking a new aura and found this MVP and maybe the revolving shadow-balls could be taken off this

http://file5.ratemyserver.net/mobs/2087.gif

I was thinking it could be re-coloured to give a range of different colours too.

ItemName : Shadow Orb Aurora

Description: A Shadow Aura created by an evil Queen.

Cost: 80 Event Tokens

Equipped in: Middle

Stats: All Stats+20, Matk+8%, Damage+8%, MaxHP+8%

Just an idea maybe.

Edited by Cerule

I was thinking a new aura and found this MVP and maybe the revolving shadow-balls could be taken off this

I was thinking it could be re-coloured to give a range of different colours too.

ItemName : Shadow Orb Aurora

Description: A Shadow Aura created by an evil Queen.

Cost: 80 Event Tokens

Equipped in: Middle

Stats: All Stats+20, Matk+8%, Damage+8%, MaxHP+8%

Just an idea maybe.

That is almost the same as zodiac's stats. If u change the stats, it will be interesting.

Sorry if this is off topic. T^T

It's funny because, I've checked the sprite sheet, and I can't see the black orb thing around her. LOL

BUT! Yes, there's a big BUT. There is that black thing in the .act files. :< :< :<

can i try? :)

Obtained by: Vote

Item Name: Kiel Aura

Description: The same as Fallen Ghost

Cost: 80 vote points

Equipped in: Mid head gear

Defense:

Weight:--

Slots: [1]

Stats: +20 all stat inflict 10% more damage on demihuman

Possible Sprite: --

Edited by chuks.tatine

Obtained by: Via Vote

Item Name: The Heart,The Mind & The Soul OR Gauntlet of Thor, Glove of Freya & Wings of Zoran ( Just my 2 cents )

Description: Gloves blessed by the Goddess Friggs rewarded upon Heroes who have saved The World of Midgard from certain dooms. ( Lol Randomly made this one up )

Cost: 70 - 80 vote points ( If it would have to become a Vote Item, Cost can be change depending on the players )

Equipped in: Accessories

Defense: 2 - 3

Weight:--

Stats: +10 to Str +5 to Dex & Vit adds 5% physical attack / +10 Int +5 Dex & Vit adds 5% MATK / +10 Agi +5 Dex & Luk Adds + 20~30 Flee

Edited by Danny

So ive been hearing awesomesaurus stuffs about how big wings were back then . But really , nowadays they dont cost as much as 100 tokens anymore . There are now better equipment replacements than an additional stat of +15% walking speed . eg ruckies with adds on all stats . The trend kinda changed too , auras and unreleased items are now popularised more than the wings . better yet . theres some sexy wings available for donation . so these donation wings sell an average price of 100 tokens ingame .

my suggestion would be to lower the price on the wings . maybe around half , 50 tokens . the wing arent really as wanted as they were in the past . and anyways donation wings should be more expensive than the npc wings , seeing as they are "donation exclusive" items . i mean , i know yall gms dont hold the prices ingame cos they are sold by players . but basing on the average price of 100 tokens per donation unreleased item , these wings should cost less than the donation ones . egh . confused :-S .

and i think the wing npc @ fking room needs one more validation message . i know lots of people that had buying accidents there . or maybe even better . like uhm some sort of thumbnail preview of the wings or get players to wear it for a few seconds , then automatically take it back , you knows . like a fitting room sort of thang . Lmao . maybe the like the concentrated speed pass where you can rent it for hours then it gets taken off you automatically ..

Obtained by: Forsaken Kings Room Wings Npc
Item Name: Wings
Description: IDK
Cost: 100 Tokens
Equipped in: Lower Head Gear
Stats: +15% Walking Speed

ps : has this topic been mentioned before me ?? o.o

Obtained by: Vote

Item Name: Demonic Mechanical Wings

Description: Demonic Mechanical Wings that give the power of reflection.

Cost: 90 Votes.

Equipped in: Bottom.

Defense: 10

Slots: 0

Stats: 15% Reflection

Possible Sprite: Posted Image ( The sprite looks big but it looks really nice in game. )

I LIKE DIS A LOT . BUT I TINK DE STAT SHOULD BE SAME AS DE RAW STAT NO? COZ DE FLUFFY AND SGWs ARE DE SAME . /rice

Guest lolensue

i like the reflect concept :) but dang i saw those wings on other servers.. it will somehow outstyle raw and destroy its price :/

All obtained by: Donation [15 USD]

All are:

Equipped in: Upper Head Gear
Defense: 5
Weight: 15

1) True Seeker
A very fashionable hat. Inspired by Seeker.

Posted Image
20% chance to auto-cast Sight when receiving physical damage.
Receive 50% more damage from magic bolts, with 50% chance to reflect them back to the user. [Doesn't stack with Maya card]
Reflects 30% physical damage.

2) Party Everyday
Inspired by Rebecca Black. A hat that gives you the feeling of "Friday" everyday.

Posted Image
20% chance to obtain "Super Cakes" when killing plant-type monsters.
Super Cakes give 10 minutes of:

- Increase walking speed.
- Agi+Bless
- Auto-Guard
- Flee+90

3) Hokkien's Masterpiece
A hat brought into the country illegally from China. Believed to be used by the great ancient warriors.

Posted Image
User cannot be freezed.
5% chance of auto-casting Close Confine when attacking enemy.
5% chance of auto-casting level 1 Blind Mist when receiving long-range damage.
20% chance to gain GTB card effect when receiving bolt spells.
50% chance to autocast level 5 Soul Strike in each attack.

All obtained by: Donation [15 USD]

All are:

Equipped in: Upper Head Gear

Defense: 5

Weight: 15

2) Party Everyday

Inspired by Rebecca Black. A hat that gives you the feeling of "Friday" everyday.

Posted Image

20% chance to obtain "Super Cakes" when killing plant-type monsters.

Super Cakes give 10 minutes of:

- Increase walking speed.

- Agi+Bless

- Auto-Guard

- Flee+90

I'm sorry to say but I think this will make the Concentrated Speed Potion/ Speed Potion price to lower .

+ player can just get this item and just farm their own Super Cakes .

Obtained by: voting

Item Name:snow aura

Description: an aura made of snow particles that grants icy power to its wielder!

Cost: 60 vote tokens

Equipped in: middle headgear

Weight: 30

Stats: all stat plus 20 and 10 % chance to cast lvl frost driver the enemy. / or just plus 20 all stat

Possible Sprite: uhm, it is also looks like a snow aura but larger. i mean expand the size of the aura. some how like the size of an emp.

Obtained by: voting

Item Name:armor/boots/garment/shield

Description: forsakens honred equipments. that boost powers!!

Cost: 50 each

Equipped in:

Defense:30

Weight:70

Slots:1

Stats: half of the forsaken equipments?

Possible Sprite:

Obtained by: simple Quest

Item Name: "Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee"

Description: A snack sent from Schwartzwald. Ice cold fruit juice quenches your throat and cools your whole body. HIT + 10 , Perfect Dodge + 20 for 10 minutes.

Cost: 5 x emperium = 1 ea of "schwartzwald pine jubilee" or something like that

Equipped in: usable item

Defense: -

Weight: 30

Slots: -

Stats: -

Possible Sprite: -

its an official Item, provides 20 PD and 10 HIT. its really useful and cool, you could make an npc who trades +10 Foods, Schwartzwald pine jubilee, lucky rice cakes, arunafeltz desert sandwich

and such things. firstly, the guy wants you to gather several items. after that, the trading option is open for that character.

its really helpful, i would appreciate it... what do you say?

Edited by Belias

Obtained by: Quest/Vote

Item Name: Blazer Rucksack

Description: A Rucksack knitted in the form of a Blazer.

Cost: Debatable

Stats: +5 All Stats +5% Movement Speed

My idea is to have a rucksack that increases Movement Speed instead of reduce it, so I came up with this. Ideas on it? Good, bad?

EDIT: Added img.

Edited by NikkiLee69666

Obtained by: Quest/Vote

Item Name: Blazer Rucksack

Description: A Rucksack knitted in the form of a Blazer.

Cost: Debatable

Stats: +5 All Stats +5% Movement Speed

My idea is to have a rucksack that increases Movement Speed instead of reduce it, so I came up with this. Ideas on it? Good, bad?

EDIT: Added img.

I like the idea, though I think it would be better as a vote reward. We already have questable rucksacks with similar stats, only they detract from the movement speed so adding ones that increase the speed slightly would be good for vote rewards. I think the sprite is nice, but we'd have to see if one of our spriters (or anyone from the community) is willing to make it. If not, perhaps we could add recolors or something instead.

I like the idea, though I think it would be better as a vote reward. We already have questable rucksacks with similar stats, only they detract from the movement speed so adding ones that increase the speed slightly would be good for vote rewards. I think the sprite is nice, but we'd have to see if one of our spriters (or anyone from the community) is willing to make it. If not, perhaps we could add recolors or something instead.

Well it was just an idea. It doesn't even have to be a Blazer Rucksack. It can be anything really. My main idea for the suggestion was for a rucksack that ADDs movement speed instead of reducing it. :)

Obtained by: Event

Item Name: Disguise Muffler

Description:A muffler worn by Disguise, it's said to grant the user uncanny wisdom.

Cost: 20-40

Equipped in: Mid or Lower Headgear slot

Defense: 0

Weight: 0

Stats: Should give +15 Intelligence and possibly enable the user to see stealth enemies (since Disguise is a detector).

Honestly it just looks so badass I had to suggest it. It's about time casters got some cool looking gear. Check it the Disguise.

Im sorry its for Swordsman. ^_^

Obtained by: Quest

Item name: Buster Sword

Description: A long and heavy sword once wielded by a mercenary, whose abilities are said to still linger within the sword.

Cost: 250token

Equipped in: Two handed

Weight: 200

Slot: 4

Stats: Str+15, Agi+10, Int+20, Aspd+5, Dex-5, Hit-20, Flee-10, Pierces defence of Opponet, Auto casting Lvl.5 Meteor Storm when upon attacking. +20%HP & SP, Decrease damage from Demi human by 40, +10% Increase Damage to Demi human.

Possible Sprite: http://t2.gstatic.co...KaJLEkfEOhxfuQg

Edited by maya2k9

Novice are Useless when WOE time, so I suggest For Novice weapon

Obtained by: Quest

Item name: Buster Sword

Description: A long and heavy sword once wielded by a mercenary, whose abilities are said to still linger within the sword.

Cost: 250token

Equipped in: Two handed

Weight: 200

Slot: 4

Stats: Str+15, Agi+10, Int+20, Aspd+5, Dex-5, Hit-20, Flee-10, Pierces defence of Opponet, Auto casting Lvl.5 Meteor Storm when upon attacking. +20%HP & SP, Decrease damage from Demi human by 40, +10% Increase Damage to Demi human.

Possible Sprite: http://t2.gstatic.co...KaJLEkfEOhxfuQg

novice? u mean Super Novice? they have a weapon and infact there are a decent ammount of builds that do a good enough damage.

<p style="text-align: center; ">GM's suit for all charaters<br />

<br />

Obtained by: Quest<br />

Item name: GM's suit<br />

Description:<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica"><span style="font-size: 10px;"><span style="color: #4e4f43"> A powerful suit that bless from all GM's.</span></span></span><br />

Cost: 70 token<br />

Equipped in: lower headgear<br />

Defense: 5<br />

Weight: 10<br />

Slot: 1<br />

Stats: Disguise you as a GM and deceives your enemy. All stats +5, reduce damage from Demi human by 5%, Enable its user to detect hidden enemies.<br />

Sprite: <a class="bbc_url" href="http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIvkZKDAb_Pg1a6brh0KmStcp5elemIzIdRHhskC-O3f9zJxq9" rel="nofollow external" title="External link">http://t3.gstatic.co...HhskC-O3f9zJxq9</a><br />

<br />

<br />

I wish you ALL like it</p>

<p> </p>

<p style="text-align: center; "><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Required quest item:</strong></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">500 Fabric</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">300 Soft Feather</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">200 Chivalry Emblem</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">100 soft silk</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">100 Alice Apron</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">100 yarn</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 scarlet dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 lemon dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 cobalt blue dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 dark green dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 orange dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 voilet dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 white dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">10 black dyestuffs</p>

<p style="text-align: center; ">200 Usakoring Card</p>

<p style="text-align: center; "> </p>

<p> </p>

Edited by maya2k9

Obtained by: Donation.

Item Name: Colored Gangster Scarves

Description: A scarf used to be worn by Android 17..

Cost: 30 USD. ( Ingame Price : Around the 500s )

Defense:2

Weight:25

Stats: All stats+12 Max HP + 10

This is what it looks like. Since since i dun hab a photo editor i cant make the recolors u can choose from (Black,Red,Orange,Teal,White,Green,Purple,Blue,Pink)

This idea is good i guess, coz i found balloon sometimes a distraction when i pvp. Sometimes its blocking my target when i use champ. Thats why i came up with tis idea. And im 100 % sure that this item will be a hit! The Sprite is nice to look at and u can choose on diff colors and not very distractive. This is my way on helping the server grow. well hope u accept my suggestion ^^

P.S. Im not Anti Balloon :3

Edited by 7lovestories

Obtained by: Donation.

Item Name: Colored Gangster Scarves

Description: A scarf used to be worn by Android 17..

Cost: 30 USD. ( Ingame Price : Around the 500s )

Defense:2

Weight:25

Stats: All stats+12 Max HP + 10

This idea is good i guess, coz i found balloon sometimes a distraction when i pvp. Sometimes its blocking my target when i use champ. Thats why i came up with tis idea. And im 100 % sure that this item will be a hit! The Sprite is nice to look at and u can choose on diff colors and not very distractive. This is my way on helping the server grow. well hope u accept my suggestion ^^

pang bading nmn yan sai dpt hello kitty nlng na lol, or mytle sarrosa's rucksack hahahahha

Hi and stuff, I'm just new here so please bear with me xD

I know how to like make wings/headgears and stuff and I would just like to suggest one of my works xD

Obtained by: Vote(at most please :D)

Item Name:Dark Knight Helm

Description:A helm worn by Dark Knights

Cost: 60

Equipped in:Upper Head Gear

Defense:0

Weight:10

Slots:0

Stats:(if effect goes here then) 20% more damage to demi-human type, -20% maximum HP

Possible Sprite:

Posted Image

I already have the .spr/.act files, just pm/mail me or something reguarding it

if you guys want to check other headgears/wings I made

it's at my dA acc

http://marczaf.deviantart.com/

although I haven't posted all my works there yet xD

if you got any comments/violent reactions then feel free to express em

Edited by marczaf