Genesis

The Fate Of The Gods Saga, Episode I: The Dream Of Baldr

Splendid updates! Very nice! Finally!

I've try to sell em but it wont show up when i try to sell it to the Npc's

:\

And idea?

Talk to the Wanderer Equipment guy in the Item Mall! Should work.

And yeah, sorry. Fixed to say one slot. Answered in a rush this morning. xD

Also, we are implementing the PvP Death Ratio. You may not have more than one death for every two kills (50%) to get a ladder wing.

well since not a lot of people have this shield yet why not put my 2 cents in. i dont really like reduces. makes fighting cheap and boring. why not make it add hp or make it give less sp consumption. seems better to me then reducing damage.

Talk to the Wanderer Equipment guy in the Item Mall! Should work.

Ahh, Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble, Wish. xDD;

&& How many NPC should we meet in this chained Quest? < xDD; Sorry and Thanks again! >.

Edit :

Well, it doesn't really work o wo.

Posted Image

^I got the full set of em but i won't show up and i've tried all the Npc. @__@!

Edited by Poringly

^

I tried as well.

If you try to pull up forums from main site it never loads.

If you Google the forum or just type in the web address you get the log in page then when you attempt to log in you get some openDNS guide site saying "You tried to visit www.forsakenro.ej.am, which is not loading."

This is using iphone 4 & safari :0

Not trying to down on you guys, I think the new forum & main page are veri secksee!

Edited by Xtopher

We're still working out the kinks with everything. It was a huge update and was very time consuming, but we're working on getting everything fixed ASAP. Just try to be patient until then and keep letting us know of any issues. (:

^

I tried as well.

If you Google the forum or just type in the web address you get the log in page then when you attempt to log in you get some openDNS guide site saying "You tried to visit www.forsakenro.ej.am, which is not loading."

Not trying to down on you guys, I think the new forum & main page are veri secksee!

Well, I can log in through the "Full Version" view - it loads for me, but not the mobile one which would be cool. I'm using the HTC HD2 loaded with an Android OS.

^

I tried as well.

That's why I posted "The Sign-In link below the Regisiter is kinda broken" it redirects me to forsakenri.ej.am which does not exist.

>>>>

http://www.forsakenro.ej.am/index.php?act=Login&CODE=00
Edited by -R e i

can u please state out the changes upon the new weapons? because weapons like the LK halberd are still same with their description before the big patch. (still stuck with Paladin Halberd description)