Ami

Philippine Woe Suggestion

adding an asian woe would be ok since asians will call their brothers, cousins, friends to play or help them with that woe.

if the asian woe have a good time for people who lives in asia hehe, then the server will have another chance to grow :P

adding this to a banner in gamesites or xtremetop100, like ASIAN/AMERICAN/EUROPEAN woe times will call atention of people who wants to grow on a server :p

Then that would be a problem for the GMs to think about. at what time will it be a good time for ALL asians? And to be honest, I still do not see the problems with the other WOE times. I am in asia and I can go to it. I cannot see your problems

its ok ur talking about urself, thinking about other asians who are willing to play an asian woe in fro but they just can't because they got busy with work/school/dates? idk

anything, just a good time for asians just like american at 8pm server time, perfect no one goes out at that time, parties starts at 10pm and end around 3-4am

european? well some european people got work or still in school so is not really european woe, only those who got vacation or extra time for that can go woe, rest are just asian people getting up at 6am i think? sorry if im wrong

european woe should be more for european people, adjusting their time would be ok

Just hand this server to Asia in a silver platter.

Or, let Asians adapt to the server.

Regardless, Pinoy take up 80% of almost every server already. And this is an American server if I'm not mistaken. It's not an Asian server. Or iRO.

Edited by Damnascus

^ correct but don't get me wrong here I love filipinos but I don't want to attract nothing but pinoys to the server talking in there own language and I can't understand shit and it's very annoying like what I say with these mexicans in this server...Lol

Well, I've known a lot of Asians who quit the server since they can't attend most of the WoEs. I'm just saying, since there are a lot of Asian gamers, it would be good to tap into that market. Yes, the server is American, and there are a lot of international players in the game too, not just Americans. You guys want more players in the server, but you don't want to cater to Asians, which in my opinion, dominates the server. If you could probably appeal to the current Asian players, they just MIGHT invite their friends over to play the server.

The point is, our woe times isn't that hard to participate to. unless of course it is 3am in their times and such. but it's not.

I still disagree with more WoE days. This is what we don't need right now. And stop with the European WoE is just for Europeans but they can't go, remember, it was a vote for Eurasian WoE, the name just dropped somewhere. It's very difficult to provide compromise, not everyone will be happy with whatever decision will be made.

You may justify points, yes, but that won't get you anywhere. Suggest actual suggestions, and think if it would really be feasible at the moment.

Just hand this server to Asia in a silver platter.

Or, let Asians adapt to the server.

Regardless, Pinoy take up 80% of almost every server already. And this is an American server if I'm not mistaken. It's not an Asian server. Or iRO.

why there is an euro woe then? is server made for europeans also? why not making asians then <.<

that comment was king of offensive :[

There are many europeans players, who were fighting for euro woe, it took 2 years, but finally we got it. I think if you keep asking for asian woe, they will agree someday Meh:) dont give up.

~~ i'm from asia.. but now study at U.K for degree.. and i disagree with the idea for asian woe.. and the change of time.. why? coz B4 thetime was change there was a poll for which time you guys want it.. and some of them vote for it.. as you can check it from the server poll 21 person vote for the 3rd option.. and the server is for international..~

Edited by veg

What i noticed is that most people who agreed on this suggestion didnt provide much reason or anything to back it up. -=/

@topic:

i would disagree. like most people have mentioned, we had a poll on what time best suits euro/asian people. so why still bash on this kind of topic if they're given a chance already. =/

I agree 100% with an Asian WoE. It's time our Asian players got the same benefits our European/American players do.

Yay!!, Finally. :DD!

and uhh, im still wonderin what colour will it drop tho.

and i think rather than having a Phil WoE, Asian WoE is better.

i suggest the euro to be asian.. and make a poll for the time and how many castle should be also the day.. having 3 woe type is better if the server has 500-1k players (approx).. online perday..

Edited by veg

I agree, it should be Asian WoE and not Philippine WoE because basically it just sounds too selfish and a bit "hurtful" to other Asians.

If I can suggest a time, I would say it to be 8:00 am server time, which would be 8:00 pm here. Since Asia is basically separated by 0 ~ 3 hours time difference, I believe most, if not all Asians will be able to participate in Asian WoE. Although having a day for this Woe will be a problem because either side will have to woe twice in one day. Woe for Easterners are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and for the Westerners are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. So I guess a poll to decide on which day would be appropriate.

As for the drops, I think releasing a new color would be "inappropriate" and would be "unfair" to the Westerners since most won't be able to participate if the time is inverse to what their used to, either because of work or school. So, basically the Easterners will have an advantage on selling new color emps for a higher price than those readily available.

Although releasing black emp would be really AWESOME! Hahaha. :D

I agree 100% with an Asian WoE. It's time our Asian players got the same benefits our European/American players do.

yeah man we got dis!