nines

Cloak Bonus Cards.

Well we have cards that go into cloak that do 33% minus dmg from certain element.

Why not have cards that we can quest for to do 10% more damage with this certain element for melee users or toss users and 10% more damage with bolt skills.

Example

Deadly Toxin Card

Effects: 10% More damage with Poison Element. (If used by class other than sinx 20% bonus) (Give sinx more of a support role also for elementing there partys)

Gale Force Card

Effects: 10% More damage with Wind Element.

Etc Etc All Eles

These do seem like they would unbalance pvp so there should be draw backs to using these cards, of course theres the obvious thana or asura will own you but its not a major bonus so maybe

Example

Napalm Breathe Card

Effects: 10% More damage with Fire Bolt, Decrease Vit Defense by 10%. (Ray effect not needed since magic class use these they will have energy coat)

Etc Etc all bolts.

~Edit Adding~

Heavy Stave Card (Gotten by event qpons)

Effects: Increase Damage done with stave crasher 25% Decrease Vit Defense 10%. Hp +2%.

Agree Disagree Suggesitons Critiques?

Edited by nines

Damn we so need this...

I agree +1

What? It says 10% so sinx would get 10% if the sinx is in a party and uses enchant poison on a party member they get a 20% damage bonus with poison element

Agree too but about the sinx part not having any elemental dmg increase i disagree

It's an interesting idea. Not a bad one. There are draw backs to using them such as you said thana, champ, so pvp will not be as interesting if you die in 2 hits

Agree too but about the sinx part not having any elemental dmg increase i disagree

True.

Question. Wll be on all element (earth,wind,fire,water,ghost,holy,shadow,poison,neutral,undeath)?

Edited by jorgesilvera

For all elements.

For all bolts.

Quest for all of them.

^ nah not a good idea and if it does happen number 1 the price will sky rocket making it hard for new comers to obtain them which doesn't really benefit new players but the rich and number 2 there isn't a limited amount of these wings around the server

^ nah not a good idea and if it does happen number 1 the price will sky rocket making it hard for new comers to obtain them which doesn't really benefit new players but the rich and number 2 there isn't a limited amount of these wings around the server

What he siad.

Those card will end the monotony of skoll,Radric-devs cards on cloak,so lets have variety.

Edited by jorgesilvera

i dont understand adams post -.-

Means if you use this cloak cards, u'll get raped by thana or ice pick that requires skolls to tank the dmg

But i want this cards So +1 to dis

Adding a card for stave crasher bonus for cloack.

Interesting idea, I could agree with this. Of course with the knowledge that the effects could be altered a bit if they seem too much for certain classes.

I like this idea and I think we could benefit from adding some custom cards like these (though the effects most likely will be altered if we do). We could certainly discuss it further and give it a try. Thanks for your suggestion!

- Accepted -