Veracity

Suggestion Rules. Read Them.

Here are some basic rules/guidelines you need to know before posting suggestions. Any topics that do not follow these rules will automatically be rejected.

• You must put the specific thing you are suggesting in the title of your topic. It has to be to the point so we can tell what it is by looking at the title.
  • Limit discussion in the topic to things relating to the original suggestion only. We understand other things will come up in the discussion but as long as it stays relatively on topic that's fine. (We'll give you a warning if the discussion strays off course.)
  • Don't make multiple suggestions in one topic, especially if they are not stated in the original post.
  • Make sure your suggestion is clear and that you back it up with solid reasoning.
  • Be as specific as possible in your suggestion. (e.g., if you want a new item, suggest specific effects for it)
  • Before posting, take into consideration how much work is required to do what you are suggesting and if it is actually worth the effort.
  • Don't directly or indirectly attack the server/staff/updates in your suggestions. If you want to make your case heard, it's best to be polite and thoughtful.
  • Fighting of any sort does not belong in suggestion topics. All posts should be relating to the suggestion.
  • Do not suggest skill edits or anything that would require source editing. We know it's not ideal, but since it can't be done at this time, try to be creative and work around it (e.g., suggest item/card effects, etc.)
  • If you want to suggest changes to the existing Valkyrie Weapons, make sure to post them here. Suggestions concerning these weapons in any other topics will be ignored.
  • If no one has responded to a suggestion for a while but you feel it's important, you're allowed to post again and ask for more people's opinions. (Note: only 1 person should do this at a time in a topic.)

If everyone follows these guidelines it will allow us to accept/reject suggestions more quickly.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding! We're looking forward to seeing what you have to say. (:

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding! We're looking forward to seeing what you have to say. (:

First!

Thank you for posting this, it is hard to not make references in other suggestion topics though so It will happen occasionally just should be like do not go into discussion over other suggestions / references.

Thank you for posting this, it is hard to not make references in other suggestion topics though so It will happen occasionally just should be like do not go into discussion over other suggestions / references.

Yeah, I understand what you mean and that's fine. I just meant like discussing something totally different or really making a separate suggestion in a topic about something else. It's just when there's 5 different suggestions made in one topic it makes it a lot harder to accept because it gets so disorganized and I have to take a lot more time reading and thinking about it, that's all. It basically just slows me down a lot, other than that I don't mind it really. I just want to make things as efficient as possible. Thank you for pointing that out though, I'll edit it so it's hopefully more clear. (:

Guys, this is a reminder you should make your suggestion title as specific as possible. Don't call it "suggestions," "events," or something vague.

Veracity, in the old suggestion rules there was a 1 bump per suggestion allowance. Do we still have that? Can it be added to your list?

I don't want to ignite any rage by bump double posting.