monithin

Tao/ New Wep

Ok so with the tao for pallys it's 30%. Stalker have more hp with tao and there new wep when pallys with 300 vit should have way more hp.. also the new pally wep should have some reducts on it like the stalker bow.. it's and ok wep but stalkers have the way better atvantiges than pallys with MR (sac) skill.. it's a bit unfair to the pally community.. so i hope you take this into conciteration as well. Peace! ♥

Unfair?. This update seems mostly to bring classes that are out of balance into balance and give a little something to classes that are already ontop of the power level. The 10% more hp on the pally weapon is more than enough. They didn't need anything at all. Stalkers got over boosted and have been getting boosted every update why? cause they all qq. So best option is to just find more qqers and it might happen.

Yes I know rude what ever <.<

Unfair?. This update seems mostly to bring classes that are out of balance into balance and give a little something to classes that are already ontop of the power level. The 10% more hp on the pally weapon is more than enough. They didn't need anything at all. Stalkers got over boosted and have been getting boosted every update why? cause they all qq. So best option is to just find more qqers and it might happen.

Yes I know rude what ever <.<

Haha hp boot is more than enough? not really i use combat knife more than my pally wep and stalker is very op with the new wep all it's bonus + strip what do pallys have alittle bit mroe hp? to have just alittle reducts would bring pallys into balance how many main palllys do you see? how many main stalkers do you see?

Not that rude <_>

Stalker survivability > All other classes' survivability at this very moment. It's not pally that's underpowered. It's stalker that's overpowered.

Edited by Shadi

Stalker survivability > All other classes' survivability at this very moment. It's not pally that's underpowered. It's stalker that's overpowered.

It's not even that. as a pally, people depend on you to live and tank and having reducts helps so i use caombat knife more than my pally wep, although i like it it's just that it hsould do more than just that i get more stats but less aspd i get a bit more hp but people att me a bit more so the hp is doesn't really do anything.

This isn't just directed at monithin, but Shadi as well. Bringing up how OP stalkers are isn't going to help anyone get their suggestions accepted. If you want to talk about the stalkers, then post in the thread devoted to the stalker bow and post alternatives for it instead of just criticizing it in every topic you possibly can. Thank you. :)

OT: I'm not sure pallys need more HP, but I'm not completely opposed to this, either. I'll leave this open for discussion but if you want anything to be changed, you should always suggest specific changes, eg. 'add +10% hp' rather than just saying 'more hp'.

This isn't just directed at monithin, but Shadi as well. Bringing up how OP stalkers are isn't going to help anyone get their suggestions accepted. If you want to talk about the stalkers, then post in the thread devoted to the stalker bow and post alternatives for it instead of just criticizing it in every topic you possibly can. Thank you. :)

OT: I'm not sure pallys need more HP, but I'm not completely opposed to this, either. I'll leave this open for discussion but if you want anything to be changed, you should always suggest specific changes, eg. 'add +10% hp' rather than just saying 'more hp'.

Ok i understand that. I wasn't dirrecting how stalkers are OP they still die very easy. But i'm just saying that the pally wep doesn't really do much good i can do more with a mail wep and a combat knife than the pally wep =/ how sad? i'll i was trying to say is reducts would help out! and about the tao thing is that if i fight stalkers with sac they are stronger because they get a sht load of hp and with alll my hp gears i couldn't match it. dats all :)

If you would've read my post. it clearly indicates that I disagree with boosting the pally but that nerfing others is needed to get pally back into the game. (either that or a massive boost to all weapons except for the LK/ Sniper / Stalker ones) . Hence why my post was completely on topic. I already posted on the stalker topic as well as it's been open for quite a LONG while now and still nothing has changed/been decided. So before you tell me to post there instead you should've actually read the stalker suggestion topic and you would've seen I would have already posted there.

I understand you want people to stay on topic. But my post was based on the suggestion, the topic maker compared the two classes, So I responded to that. It was in no way off-topic.

If you would've read my post. it clearly indicates that I disagree with boosting the pally but that nerfing others is needed to get pally back into the game. (either that or a massive boost to all weapons except for the LK/ Sniper / Stalker ones) . Hence why my post was completely on topic. I already posted on the stalker topic as well as it's been open for quite a LONG while now and still nothing has changed/been decided. So before you tell me to post there instead you should've actually read the stalker suggestion topic and you would've seen I would have already posted there.

I understand you want people to stay on topic. But my post was based on the suggestion, the topic maker compared the two classes, So I responded to that. It was in no way off-topic.

Well if you woulda read my post man idc about the stalker wep i just used that as an example. and yes pally does need some thing is alittle reduct really that hard to ask for? a combat knife can do more than da damn pally wep =/

We'll be doing something for Paladins shortly, but I can't agree to adding reductions to their weapon. The reductions on the stalker bow was a result of a miscommunication and has been highly problematic. It was never intended to be like that. As for HP boost, maybe a very small one... Paladins can be very powerful and difficult to kill so it's best to be cautious. We will do something for them though. For now this is being rejected, but thank you for your suggestion nonetheless!

- Rejected -