Genesis

[ 08.07.2010 ] The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Black Halberd for Lord Knight doesn't have weight(atleast doesn't add nothing to my inventory) .

few questions , the Weight gonna be 70? the atk gonna be 28?idk if the atk its working as 28 , but it says 28.

Edited by Daniel garcia

Edits to the idums should be done soon so people don't mix up the effects and what it says.

-Fixed confusion with Assassin critical and Assassin Dexterity Black Oriental Sword

-Fixed Coma chance on Lord Knight Halberd

-Fixed Tarot Card casting chance on the Gypsy/Clown Bows

-Fixed Descriptions so they are accurate with the Weight/Attack of the new weapons

- We have begun work on the next expansion which will include new Quests/Events!

- We have begun work on the next expansion which will include new Quests/Events!

Nice! Can't wait. Hope there'll be new items too. But please extend the donation period for these new weapons. At least for another 2 months?

-Fixed Descriptions so they are accurate with the Weight/Attack of the new weapons

Could you fix the description for the Priest Weapon please? I listed some problems with it in an earlier post.

Thanks for the hard work though and looking forward to what ever is next.

The Valkyries have bestowed powerful weapons upon the citizens of ForsakenRO,

Along with a warning that incredible danger lies ahead...

Does that mean a nerf? JEJEJE. Or does that mean new "storyline quests"?

It would be kinda disappointing if there was no danger D:

Anyways, the weapons are okay, with the exception of a few.

Edited by Forum~

Lies~ I strip from far away constantly on my sniper, reflect strip works better with the bow when there up close though.

Soaring Bird O.o Dunno what else I would use on my sniper, that bows the reason I made my sniper and I love it <3....People vsing me not so much ehehhe.