Genesis

[ 08.07.2010 ] The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Also just to clear everything up, the Stalker bow with sacred wings,Usakoring Forsaken King Shield, and Santa poring/ Deviling hat will NOT give you 100% demi human reduction, we already tested it.

I'm not questioning this, but what type of reduction is actually on the Stalker Bow in that case? Because it did say 20% and that stuff would in fact add up to 100%, so it is definitely not a 20% reduction.

I'm not questioning this, but what type of reduction is actually on the Stalker Bow in that case? Because it did say 20% and that stuff would in fact add up to 100%, so it is definitely not a 20% reduction.

maybe instead of doing demi human reduces its like turtle general card except reduces(which is reduce damage from boss and non boss monsters).

it is 20%, just made to not stack with the other items.

OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING ... I WONDER HOW MUCH THE STALKER BOW COST IS :jerry: .. I BET IT EXPANSIVE I HOPE NOT :P

I just like to know, is it true that all donation BOWS are 1-handed? Including the ones which reduce damage from demi-human?

Read previous posts... all the bows are one handed but the demi-human reductions don't stack with some other reduction items.

may i know is there a time limit for this weapons or we can donate it forever..

From what I understand they will stay on the website as donations only. I don't think there is a time limit.

Oh and I really like the sprite choices for all of the new weapons (especially the Priest Scythe! Can't wait for mine).

i dont think the coma works on the weapons yet. the attack on the lk weapon is 28 and the one on the elite is 100. i get more attack with the elite weapon and a little more damage with bb with it. is it suppose to be like this?

Surre! What weight do you think is fair?

may i know is there a time limit for this weapons or we can donate it forever..

It's 2 weeks till further notice. =]

Can it be has no time limit like fking sets and wings.. since the armor is unlimited time so can the weapons be unlimited too.. i think most of them will be agree with this.. :blush:

also why the same weapons like black sword, highness staff and soaring bird must be sprated? ( why not buying the same weapon and give differ stats.. or is it due to the coding or other stuff?

Edited by veg

yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. What do you think is fair?

maybe, since it is the donation weapon. a hundred more attack then what the lk elite spear has now? give me your thoughts.

Whitesmith Weapon slowes the aspd down also + it says its a lvl 3 weapon but it takes pharacon to upgrade so it only gives +20 atk + well it should be obvious the black sword is a sword it should be classified as an axe whitesmithes can get reflected when using a sword.

Edited by nines

Okay, i made all the weapons level 3. I also made the Whitesmith sword considered an "Axe" and increased the Lord Knight Spear's attack by 100. I also made the required job level 90. Please let me know if you find any problems!

Okay, i made all the weapons level 3. I also made the Whitesmith sword considered an "Axe" and increased the Lord Knight Spear's attack by 100. I also made the required job level 90. Please let me know if you find any problems!

Can the stalker bow's be increased to 120 (same as elite bow) Right now it is at 15.