Genesis

[ 08.07.2010 ] The Blessing Of The Valkyries

are the spears 2 handed? and is the sniper bow one handed? if not why should sniper bow be one handed and the gypsies should? o no the wieght of the spear is only 70. can this be fixed?

Edited by supream

I just got hit 25k per hit from sinx with him using 1 new dagger and me using shield + skolls. He didn't have any buffs. How is that NO overpowered?

Oh and btw, he was using thana.

Edited by zaq91

I just got hit 25k per hit from sinx with him using 1 new dagger and me using shield + skolls. He didn't have any buffs. How is that NO overpowered?

Oh and btw, he was using thana.

YEA I GOT THAT too f shield+usako+skolls and hits 27k with this new dagger. It's extremly overpowered, these wep's effect are taken from different galactic, or someone drunk was creating them.

I can agree though on priest's,gs,proff wizz effects. You wanted to make server more balanced, but weak classes are still weak in comparison to lk/sinx/champ/CLOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They just didn't need to be boosted

Edited by Adamxd

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate work being done for the server but I was just expecting a boost for classes that are considered 'weak'. That includes all magic classes, priests, snipers and WSs. I see no point in boosting already 'good as they are' classes. More complains will come as the weapons will be widespread, that is when ppl will go on donating madness, but I think you got used to that as an admin.

Edited by zaq91

Well, that's why the more disadvantaged classes, or the weapons that won't be used as much, have more boosts, and why the others have decent boosts that aren't quite as large. For example, I know the Super Novice weapon "White Rabbit" is getting picked on quit a bit. However, we are trying to diversify PvP. I know a lot of you view the new weapons as "OP", but they won't be so bad once better defenses are released. Bear with us until then.

YEA I GOT THAT too f shield+usako+skolls and hits 27k with this new dagger. It's extremly overpowered, these wep's effect are taken from different galactic, or someone drunk was creating them.

I can agree though on priest's,gs,proff wizz effects. You wanted to make server more balanced, but weak classes are still weak in comparison to lk/sinx/champ/CLOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They just didn't need to be boosted

Let's compare:

Elite Lord Knight Spear:

Increase damage done to Demi Humans by 7% Str + 5 Dex + 5

Rental Lord Knight Spear:

One-handed spear: Attack = 120, +10 str/dex, +10% damage to demi-humans.

Donation Lord Knight Spear:

Increase damage done to Demi Humans by 15%, Str + 15, Dex + 20, +10 Vit.

As you can see, it's a gradual increase, not from another "galactic."

The .1% chance for coma was added in because it was a suggested by the community.

The decrease in cast time and the buff to spiral pierce was intended to diversify the class more (give them other options than Bowling Bash, etc.)

------

Elite Champion Knuckle:

Increase Damage done to Demi Humans by 8%, Dex + 5, Str + 7

Rental Champion Knuckle:

+10 dex, +7 str, +10 int, +10% damage to demi-humans.

Donation Champion Knuckle:

Dex + 15, Str + 15, Int + 15, Increase Damage on Demi Humans by 13%

There was very little increase here. Again, as you can see, it's gradual.

------

Elite Assassin Cross Dagger:

Increase damage on DemiHuman enemies by 5%.

Rental Assassin Cross Dagger:

+10% damage to demi-humans.

Donation Assassin Cross SWORD:

Str + 10, Agi + 10, Int + 30, SP + 20%, +10% damage to demi-human, + 5 ASPD

We added very little strength and agi. The demi-human damage is kept exactly the same. We added a significant amount of Int and SP in hopes some people would start to use Soul Destroyer more to make the class more diverse. It's difficult to compare this really since there is not an elite sword for Assassin Crosses... but the increase of the effects are not THAT dramatic.

Donation Assassin Cross SWORD (critical):

Agi + 20, Luk + 30, Str + 20, Critical Rate + 30, Perfect Dodge + 10, Inflict 15% more damage with critical attack, + 5 ASPD

There is a big change here. Everything for this one was designed to encourage more diversity for Assassin Crosses rather than having all of them be Dex-based. Keep in mind, this was made with the intention that only one could be equipped.

------

Elite Clown Bow:

Agi + 15 Dex + 15

Rental Clown Bow:

+20 agi/dex, +20% more damage with double strafe, -20% damage from demi-humans

Donation Clown Bow:

Agi + 25, Dex + 25, +20% damage to demihumans, +20% damage with double strafe, 30% Chance of auto-casting Lv. 5 Tarot Card of Fate when being attacked (or attacking), .01 chance of casting Coma.

As far as stat boosting goes, there was little increase. All of the boosts to demi-human/double strafe was with the intention of once again, giving the class other options than AV/tarot spam for the class. Since they can't use AV with this (which would still make whips/musical instruments better), we added a chance of casting coma/tarot.

------

All of the effects build upon each other consecutively from Elite -> Rental -> Donation. Our intention for these weapons were to balance underpowered classes, or if they were already strong, to diversify the class and provide other methods of playing.

Edited by Veracity

The update was seriously worth the wait, good job everyone who worked hard for this, it was about time to add a small twist and innovation to the game play. All is looking very well made.

Thank you.

Just making sure, every weapon is 2 handed?

Hello! No. All the new Forsaken Weapons are 1-Handed.

was something done to the usual warping ? i see something different, like it first blackouts then the warp is done .... donno but something is different and i like it... o.o

Sniper bow has the problem, can't be carded and all the wepons are breakable

The stalker bow is one handed with these effects??

Agi + 30, Dex + 30, Max HP + 20%, +30% Damage against Demi Humans - 20% damage from demi-humans Allows use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit.

and is 4 slotted?

so let me get this straight.. -20% from the bow, 55% from the usakoring shield, 10% from SGW/Fluffy. don't you think -20% is too much? can someone clarify this?

I do have a hard time thinking if these weapons would bring balance. Sure, it would make the other classes on par with sinx/champs/lk/clowns/paladins, BUT only if they can donate or rich enough in this server. Making elite weapons the weakest in the bunch is sad... New guys already had a hard time crawling their way up... If the donation weapons are like that, make the elite weapons get at least half of what they give(just like how the elite set give half of what the donation gives). I know the donation weapons are not really out that much yet, but do we have to wait for it to be abundant in the server?

Edited by ZerO25

mmm so those weapons gonna stay breakable ? more nerf to come to some wpns still ? if some changes will be made still, ill wait till its finished so i can purchase one o___o

Because of their contributions both by donating and by being a supporting member for so long. Neil was the first to obtain these weapons followed by Drax.

They both got all the weapons for free?

MONEY IS MONEY MAN they just want money, and writing that you don't have to pay to play here it's kinda bullshit, without donating you are nothing.

Totally agree.. This update to me is like the server saying.. "Hey, we don't want you working hard to get your elite weapons, we appreciate more the money you give to us. So instead of working hard, buy the stronger weapons. :thumbsup_still: "