Wish

[ 6.19.2010 ] Special Donation Bonus + Some Old Favorite Rucksacks Return!

Hello ForsakenRO! For one week only (6/19/10-6/26/10) we will be providing bonuses to all of those who donate through Western Union or by mail with Cash. This is to allow those who don't use credit cards to donate while also making it worthwhile. The bonus for this will be double what you donate for, minus the normal bonus you get for donating larger amounts. For example:

$50 = 1000 donation coupons.

$100 normally gets you 1400 donation coupons. With the bonus, you will receive 2000 donation coupons.

*Please note that the bonus will only apply to donations of $50 or more.

Along with this bonus, we will be re-releasing some favorite rucksacks for donation. This round, they will include the Cowring, Winged Drops, and Winged Poporing Rucksacks.

rucksackspecial.png

*Note that rucksacks will be available only through Western Union and cash donations.

Click here for a guide on how to donate via Western Union.

Thank you for your continued support!

~The ForsakenRO GM Team

Nice! Rarely anyone selling a Cowring rucksack nowadays. Woooo! Thanks to this <3

This is how the donation bonuses for Western Union and mail work:

$50 = 1000 coupons

$100 = 2,000 coupons

$200 = 4,000 coupons

it continues to go like that, basically just add a zero to the mount you donate, and double it. =]

Woot. More coupons flying around, people will buy more stuff for cheap<3!.

i tried donating like 2 weeks ago waited like 4 days for gm to answer my ticket regarding my gift card then finally answered waited another 3 days for gm to hop on aim since I cant use msn since that site give me error every 10 seconds then when genesis finally gets on aim he tell me to wait then IM me back saying " I'll help you out tommorow I'm busy" I'm like okay that's cool then he didn't get on yesterday then I'm thinking he must be really busy 4 days later he still doesn't come on and i wrote a ticket then it gets unable to solve by ryuk saying I don't tell him what to do blah blah blah which i was just piss demanding him to contact genesis which was really my fault. Now my 50 dollor gift card is now expired and i can't purchase anything sucks ehh?

Well, Genesis is busy. If MSN doesn't work for you...try making an MSN account and logging on through meebo.com to talk to him. Honestly, it's impossible to remember each and every person who asks you for help and what their problem was...so we do need reminders, or for you to ask us your questions a second time, or even a third sometimes. So, try asking about it again.

Like I said msn don't work even if it's threw meebo, and I understand that gm can't keep track of everything but my patients and waiting has reach it's limit. I tried using ticket system but end up getting " you need to be more patient and wait for genesis to get on" I think that it doesn't take this long to help someone when I tried to contact and get a hold of and you telling me to try this try that and reason I'm telling everyone my business is because maybe genesis can finally see this since all my other attempts didn't work.

This isn't the place for this, and Genesis is the only one who deals with the donations. Try PMing him on the forum, but don't start this here.

This isn't the place for this, and Genesis is the only one who deals with the donations. Try PMing him on the forum, but don't start this here.

Yea I know he's the only one that deal with donations and messages don't seem to work ethier he never replay back

Well, Relinquish usually deals with them in game. I mean that, as far as support goes, Genesis is the only really accessible GM who can tell you what we accept/how you would use unusual methods.