Wish

[ 06.01.2010 ] The Stars Have Descended Upon Forsakenro!

Great update btw.

Sry but..

When does the Voting Raw Come out? /lv

I cant wait to for em :(

Edit :

Uhmmm ,,,,

About the Speed pot and the seed pass.

Will the old map of speed pot still there? Or we need a pass?

Or its other map for the pass? O-O

Extra Edit :

Will there be new update for the Event Reward Too? :(

and why the Zodiac aura go so low O_O

Edited by Poringly

Nice update but in speed dungeon take you arround 6 hours to make 1 Tix...can you fix the drop ratio please

in Room_ Speed have 100% Drop and is more fast...

Sry but..

When does the Voting Raw Come out? /lv

I cant wait to for em :(

Edit :

Uhmmm ,,,,

About the Speed pot and the seed pass.

Will the old map of speed pot still there? Or we need a pass?

Or its other map for the pass? O-O

Extra Edit :

Will there be new update for the Event Reward Too? :(

and why the Zodiac aura go so low O_O

The regular speed potion room is still open. As for the Zodiac Auras being low, that's how the original sprite sat and were meant to be.

Nice update but in speed dungeon take you arround 6 hours to make 1 Tix...can you fix the drop ratio please

in Room_ Speed have 100% Drop and is more fast...

Well, when we tested it, we were able to get about 300 potions in 15 minutes or so (after everything was released in game).

I keep getting this:

error.jpg

Well, you can try it a bit later like it suggests, or you can try deleting fpatch.ini/inf and repatching. It seems odd that it's not recognizing the file.

How about the voting system?

What specifically about it?

How about the voting system?

We set the groundwork for the new system, we are also redesigning the old voting site.

Where abouts in the forum do we bid for the guild hideout and when??

It will probably be a topic, up to Wish.

Alot of people do not understand how the new alertpay system works, go here for a guide: Click me!

We set the groundwork for the new system, we are also redesigning the old voting site.

Yay! It should be centered... right? I mean the login form is always at the right side..... :O

Well, when we tested it, we were able to get about 300 potions in 15 minutes or so (after everything was released in game).

300POTIONS?!?! WTH. Wasted 10DQPNS because I was bored! (Getting 138 Speed Potions in 15+minutes) sigh....

Well, since Devotion (who had the sprite for the voting wings) resigned, we have to refind the sprite before we can release it. Our to-do list is large, but we're trying to work on everything.

As I have said many times, we always welcome ideas for new items. This would include effects for the item. We'll see what can be done.

Did I miss a topic about Annihilation Event? What are the rules? Thank you for the great work even I don't play anymore.