Genesis

[ 04.17.2010 ] Optional Patch, Avian Wings, Euro Woe + More!

In response to that,

RAW economy will definitely be affected by those donation wings. But they look ok. Also, there's been a talk of reflect wings for vote items are those being worked on? Or are these donation ones replacing them?

Lastly, thanks for finally disabling fcp scrolls after a month delay. Really appreciate it. Thank you for your work! (:

Edit: Also, waiting for ROP and sanctuary (if its getting fixed) fix.

Edited by rinrin

In response to that,

RAW economy will definitely be affected by those donation wings. But they look ok. Also, there's been a talk of reflect wings for vote items are those being worked on? Or are these donation ones replacing them?

Lastly, thanks for finally disabling fcp scrolls after a month delay. Really appreciate it. Thank you for your work! (:

Hey rinrin,

If you believe the wings look "ok" and think you could do a better job, send me a preview of them and we will consider replacing them. I think it's a little early to be making conjectures about the economy. I'd also like to point out that they do not offer as much reflect as the others, reflect builds (which are some of the better ones) will prefer the PvP Ladder Wings (we changed RAW to 20%). The vote items are still going to be created, seeing as I and relinquish are the only ones doing any dev work at this point, it takes longer to finish. Thank you for your insightful comments and please continue your support for the server!

Genesis

The vote items are still going to be created, seeing as I and relinquish are the only ones doing any dev work at this point, it takes longer to finish. Thank you for your insightful comments and please continue your support for the server!

Genesis

Good To hear!

And thanks for the hard work :3!

- Recolored Purple Valkyrie Helm.

The Purple Valkyrie Helmet change only applies to male characters. Females still have the poorly re-colored Purple Valkyrie Helm; I checked the .SPR files in the GRF and I'm 100% sure. In the male folder for headgears, the sprite's changed; for females, it hasn't.

Also, the Purple Valkyrie Helmet's .ACT file is a little awkward- the placement of the headgear on the actual male sprite is crooked and placed incorrectly.

Hi Ethereal and rinrin,

Thank you for reporting this issue, thankfully this was reported and a patch was announced and released over 10 minutes ago, I suggest giving it a few minutes and trying again. The .ACT cannot be wonky because the placement for both of the items is the exact same, I suggest repatching to resolve that problem.

We just re-patched and the .ACT files for the sprites are still 'wonky' for both males and females. The sprite's been fixed though, so thanks for that. [:

uhm, sorry for the noob question...

but arent I suppose to have 3rd class Skill as well?

only the looks changed and i dont know if its was just suppose to be that way.

and if so... how can I use the default one again?

(sorry for that, Im just a little bit confuse since im kinda new :S)

better ask the pros ;DDD

The third class sprites update is only meant for replacing the transcedent classes (Lord Knight, High Priest, etc.) with the third classes. So, it'll replace your High Priest sprite with Arch Bishop, High Wizard with Warlock, etc. So skills will not be implemented yet.

To remove the third class sprites, remove the data folder that you downloaded from the first post in your RO folder and it'll simply be gone.

I think the old purple helm is better than the new one becoz the new one looks like transparent pink helm unlike the old one the color stands out . well it's just a comment ^^

Oh thanks barbie xD

make me a signature edu baby <3 lol

how come when i save it on my forsakenRO folder

the winRAR file doesnt work :/

and when i extract it it does

system cannot find specified path or something like that.

please help me ! im dieing to see what they look like :p

Same here!

Lol the wings look awsm, i liek the shadow 1s especially, but

wont that b liek a slap me sign pasted on ur back

ENDOW THIS AND HIT THIS PERSON FOR *insert free bonus damage here*

Just a note: when it says,

- Making Ice Pick undroppable.

It means that it's undroppable from your inventory. It does NOT mean that ice pick isn't droppable from MvP's.

I suggest redownloading the patch itself to a new directory and trying again.

Lol the wings look awsm, i liek the shadow 1s especially, but

wont that b liek a slap me sign pasted on ur back

ENDOW THIS AND HIT THIS PERSON FOR *insert free bonus damage here*

The idea was to make people not default a single wing but have to swap around, it's just 5% extra damage nothing that would cause instant death.

If you are using Windows Vista and it won't allow you to extract the data folder directly to your ForsakenRO folder, you need to give yourself administrator permissions to read/write/modify files of the fRO folder.

To do this, you go to c>programfiles>forsaken RO, right click and select properties. Look at the top of the window and go to security, then click edit to change permissions. Allow your user account full control by checking the box, then check okay and apply. It should extract fine afterwards.