Wish

[ 12.23.2009 ] Merry Christmas!

In general, nice update. Not a large fan of the snow, just makes me lag more. Some very stalker-friendly changes which are always appreciated. But where are my trans skills lolololololololol.

Oh by the way my Tao Gunka is giving me the same health as usual.

You guys seriously couldn't have gone with a less of a Christmas theme. I see 0 "Happy Holidays" and all "Merry Christmas" what about Hannukah or Kwanzaa. We don't all celebrate Christmas.

Edit: I was basing that off of this thread. I don't look at the loading screens much.

Edited by sessions

Lol... If those classes don't need a boost, which do?

They're given the weight boost because unlike more popular classes (assassin), those classes can't carry 200 yggs lest they want to completely obliterate their ATK, health, or ATK speed. Yes... their HP, as it is, is liveable. I can survive a couple of asuras without needing to ygg on my wizard, but at the same time... I can only do that, just survive. I am rendered completely useless if my opponent has GTB and FCP (and pretty useless if I so decide to put an excess of stats into vit). I think what's been done seems fair in attempting to balance the classes. And I have no idea where you got this misinformation that "naturally" snipers have high HP.. they don't, really. Their HP is naturally about equal to a stalkers'.

And stalkers still don't have trans skills. :/

In that case where's GS and Priest's weight boost?

Lies, I played sniper AND stalker on Loki and my sniper had far more HP than my stalker. (no vit on either)

All magic classes are useless when there's gtb and fcp involved, why just pick certain classes though?

You guys seriously couldn't have gone with a less of a Christmas theme. I see 0 "Happy Holidays" and all "Merry Christmas" what about Hannukah or Kwanzaa. We don't all celebrate Christmas.

I made 3 Happy Holiday loading screens, but apparently I was supposed to make Merry Christmas. So now there's 3 Happy Holidays & 3 Merry Christmas.

P.S. I was given the wrong sprites for the scarves, so I'll be fixing that soon.

Edited by Ethereal

About the Elite Weapons giving Increased weight and not giving the classes a bonus is that I personally choose to not give them a too big advantage.

If you lost your weapon, you're not useless, you can still berry, just not use skills, it's a choice you made to take more berries than you could carry, not ours.

It'll require the ones who gain a benefit to have a strategy while fighting.

The whole modification process isn't half complete, but if you make a suggestion, do it in a kind way instead of bashing the changes, we're not paid for doing the job, so please be a bit more grateful for the changes we apply to make this server a better and more fun place to be.

Priest doesn't need an hp boost, but GS is conciderable.

Lrn to read weight boost for GS and Priest ALSO is what I said.

Why da fok does the green scarv in the preview look pretty when it looks shockingly terrible in-game? q____________________q;;

Oh dear...that would be because those were supposed to be the recolors, but changing a few colors in their color tables made them funky in game and they weren't usable.

Oh dear...that would be because those were supposed to be the recolors, but changing a few colors in their color tables made them funky in game and they weren't usable.

So they're going to stay like THIS?!

Tao Gunka still gives 30% on my stalker. I'll check it out on the other classes.

Edit: Hunter class and mage class both work. It's just stalker that doesn't.

Edited by sessions

Eh too lazy. Got a new PC & I'm missing all my spriting tools & stuff. Can't even remember the name of the extractor. I think the icon looked like a book, didn't it?