Wish

[ 12.23.2009 ] Merry Christmas!

header_alt_trans.png
- Happy holidays! It's the season of giving, and we have something for everyone! -

santaani.gif
As you can see, we love the holidays here at ForsakenRO.
We've completely redone our hometown and decorated it for Christmas!
You'll notice that snow has been added on every map as well.
Now you can enjoy the full experience of the season on RO... and every other, for that matter!
Starting now, we are going to offer 'themes' for every season!

1062.gifForsakenRO Christmas Rucksack Special! 1062.gif
preview.png

To celebrate the holiday, we are now offering these special rucksacks until January 6th !

The effect is all stats + 10 with no walking speed penalty!

Show off your holiday spirit: it's only $20 each and $35 for two!

Scarves have the following effects:

Gain protection from the Freeze status.
[Mage Class]
Int + 20, Vit + 20
[Archer Class]
Dex + 20, Vit + 20
[swordman Class]
Str + 20, Agi + 20
[Thief Class]
Dex + 20, Str + 20

christmasgirl.gifNew Changes christmasgirl.gif

1. Forsaken Magic Dagger effect changed to: Max HP + 10%, Max MATK + 25%, Int + 10, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

2. Forsaken Stalker Bow effect changed to: Max HP + 10%, Dex + 15, Agi + 15, Increase damage on demi-humans by 15%, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

3. Forsaken Wizard Staff effect changed to: Str + 30, Max MATK + 20%, Int + 20, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

4. Forsaken Sniper Bow effect changed to: Dex + 15, Agi + 15, Increase Damage on demi-humans by 15%, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

5. Forsaken Professor Book effect changed to: Increase damage on demi-humans by 15%, Str + 10, Int + 20.

6. Forsaken Professor Staff effect changed to: Str + 30, Int + 30, Max MATK + 20%, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

7. Amon Ra Card no longer requires Int to be <= 99 in order for Kyrie to activate.

8. Tao Gunka Card effect changed for specific classes: if your job is a Hunter or Rogue it gives you 50% max HP. If your job is a Mage 60% Max HP.

9. Radgris Card effect changed, if you are an Assassin Cross the chance of casting dispell is reduced from 0.50% to 0.01%.

10. Atroce Card now gives 100 bonus instead of 25.

11. WoE Poison Bottle Box now drops 1 EDP Ticket instead of 12.

** N.B. We have now implemented a system of daily automatic backups, with this new system we will no longer need to do them manually.
They will be done at a set time, everyday without fail. The times are:
2 PM: Server SVN/Directory backup. / 2:30 PM: Website SQL/Directory backup. / 3 PM: Server SQL backup.
We highly suggest you do any important transactions before these times.
Keep in mind these backups are done and downloaded to two offshore hard drives everyday.

snowman.gifOther Fixes snowman.gif

- We have completely redone how the NPC system works on our server, everything is extremely organized and we are now able to diagnose a problem with an NPC within minutes.
- Dragon Rider Quest fixed.
- Dragon Tamer Quest fixed.
- Taekwon Elite System added.
- Forsaken Elite Victor Level restriction fixed.
- Soul Linker Elite quest fixed.
- Fixed Darkring now showing a collection image.
- Begun work on a Forsaken Speed Potion Room. ( ETA Unavailable )
- Readded speed penalty ( as previously announced ) to Halloween Rucksacks.
- 6 New Loading Screens added.

2llc5xh.png
Credits:
Apo - Elite TK Quest addition, bug fixing, Complete redoing of custom NPCs. / Devotion - Christmas Rucksacks. /
Ethereal - Rucksack/Scarfs Preview & Holiday Loading Screens / Lithium - Designing the new Forsaken Christmas Edition Map. /
Nyanko - Scarf sprite consultation. / Sensation - Elite Weapon Edits, bug fixing, Card Modifications. /
Wish - Rucksack price suggestions.

1249.gif
Edited by Ethereal

Note: These Elite/Card modifications are still in testing, if they do not help re-balance certain classes we will change them. We understand that change can be difficult but give them a chance.

MERRY XMAS!!!!

MerryXmas.jpg

nice items there! hope we can also donate for scarves as ive already made my purchase for 2 :)

good job and happy holidays!

Scarfs are actually vote items. You may donate for the rucksacks though.

It's a question that went unanswered after another one after it was answered. :) I'm not asking it to be changed, it's a question. I don't care, I don't really use vote rewards. I actually commend the team for thinking of more class specific stats as I've been trying to run that through suggestions for a while now.

Also Kiel and others have Card Prefix/Suffixes now. Cool.

I was actually referring to the other part of your post (which you've since deleted):

"Should add that they're:

Gain protection from the Freeze status.

[Mage Class]

Int + 20, Vit + 20

[Archer Class]

Dex + 20, Vit + 20

[swordman Class]

Str + 20, Agi + 20

[Thief Class]

Dex + 20, Str + 20"

Yep I was plain tried of the Undecided stuff ;D So I updated it. Also, please report any NPC bug ASAP since I'm about to leave for christmas very soon, my thread is stickied in Support section.

As of VR Chard, I think that the 10% ATK boost was also removed from SinX.

Edited by Apo