Sensation

[ 09.29.2009 ] Holy Dragon, Lend Me Your Powers!

meep, Devotion beat me...i was working on card previews secretly too... *trashes projects*

Her's look better anyways ^^" i liked them all :3 Nice job Devo, i always thought the custom mobs needed to have neat previews for their cardz /no1

Sorry D: But I got the job before I was even a GM, like over a year ago. But what Ryoji said, I wanna see yours.

You know, it's kinda funny that the latest updates have been kinda crappy. In terms of item release.

I like the sprite of the helm (sorta). It's just overused on servers.

What happened to the originality?

What the hell kinda stats are those?

Meh, just a couple of general questions.

To change the tempo, when will the sprites for elite sniper bow be implemented? Also, is there any update for the 3rd job? :cool:

Funny question. The sprites for all the elite weps were supposed to be out a long time ago. The person who made them finished over a year and a half ago. >:

3rd jobs will probably never be released on this server.

To change the tempo, when will the sprites for elite sniper bow be implemented? Also, is there any update for the 3rd job? :cool:

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks, item IDs were replaced by the new content patches and it all had to be redone.

The exchange NPC is somewhat already made and tested, but certain item sprites aren't functioning well yet, so that has to be fixed first.

Because with the new sprites also come new weapons it takes time as we're discussing the new stats that will be applied to them, fairly big change, so it takes some time.

I apologize to those who are unable to comprehend that and I thank those who still have the patience and believes in the patch :)

Brilliant! This is seriously good stuff, you guys! Thanks so much for the awesome patch! We appreciate the whole load of effort you GMs put on updates. And this has been a level higher than last patch. More power!

Question: Why don't the dragon helms just give resist to the element that the helm color is? Like Red -> Fire, Blue -> Water, Black/Grey -> Shadow/Holy, ect.

Question: Why don't the dragon helms just give resist to the element that the helm color is? Like Red -> Fire, Blue -> Water, Black/Grey -> Shadow/Holy, ect.

It's a technical way of telling pesky Profs to Stop nuking with Spider Web + Fire Bolt combo, or simply Quit spamming Fire Bolt, full stop. =/

Was supposed to make a detailed guide but meh.

Too lazy to get coors. Note: They do not say which color you'll be getting so I haven't tried any. Lol.

Suei Long Gon (lou_dun03)

15ee81j.gif

Oh ya, just look around the general area with the red circles. Sry lzy.

n___n

Edited by cirrus

something aint right about the dragon tamer quest... QQ

i got all the requirements for the quest but it always says "you do not have the items i asked for" which i already do have!!

i even try it on all nps located on this map but still no luck!!

screenforbidden001.jpg

screenforbidden002.jpg