Gunslinger guide to "OWNAGE"

Hows the Guide  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did This Guide Help You

• Yes
    • No

Gunslinger2.jpg

Hii Peeps!!

Are u tired of being sinx or lk or anyother class well try gunslinger they r awsome an ultra pawnage if u know to use them well its been tested and proven by myself...

[Well This is to becoming an Elite Gunslinger Then the Stats and Equips Follows]

255 Base Level

255 Job Level

Once u got this u got to do the elite quest then go to

Gunslinger (einbroch 177, 164) Talk to the elder

and hav

3000 Hydra Cards

2000 Apples

1 Dracula Card

500 Crystal Blues

U get 200 stat point etc kind of useful

Well now there r 3 sections of this guide the first session is for nd pvp and woe and 2nd section is as u know don pvp and woe and the last section is abt skills and Strategies

1.Nd pvp and woe

Stats:

Str:60+??

AGI = 195 aspd with berserk potion/awakening potion

VIT = Rem everything vit

INT = dull

DEX = 27x+??[bonuses divisible by 10 rounding it up eg:243+17=260]

LUK = dul

Equips:

Well in equips u don hav much choice and etc

Headgear: Santa Puppy Hat[2slot] -2kiels

or Sheep hat [5%reflect physical dmg immune to freeze and stone curse][1slot]-1 kiel

or Amistr Hat[15 to all stat %Chance to strip Armour]

Midgear: AnySack[+10 to all stats][1slot]-1kiel

Lowergear:Dragon Aura[5 all stat]

or:Moonlight/Sun Aura[15 all stat]

or: Fallen Bishop Aura[+20 all stat][1Slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Flower Ring[+20 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Ring of Power[+20 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Mythical Aura[+15 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Emperium Aura[+25 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

Armour:Gunslinger Forsaken Armour[2slot]- Tao Gunka+Orc Lord [Well this is the best]

Gunslinger Forsaken Armour[2slot]-Tao Gunka+GhostRing[Against pallies]

Gunslinger Forsaken Armour[2slot]-Tao Gunka+Puppetring[Keep this armour very helpful again most players]

Garment:Gunslinger Forsaken Cloak[2slot]-Hollowring+AssasinCross Card

Gunslinger Forsaken Cloak[2slot]-Hollowring+Skoll

Gunslinger Forsaken Cloak [2slot]-Raydric/Deviling+Hollowring[against pallies]

Note:U got to use Hollowring since u wont be having any sp and wont be able to spam ^^

Shoes:Gunslinger Forsaken Boots[2slot]:FBH+FBH[Preferably]

Gunslinger Forsaken Boots[2slot]:FBH+Amonra[Optional Since Amonra gives u kyrie Very helpful But low dmg]

Shield:Gunslinger Forsaken Shield[2slot]:Maya [Againt Prof & Wizzes]

Note:U got to switch the weapon to shield when u know u cant win helps a lot :cool:

Now the Final Things

Weapon: Thr r diff Weapon if u can afford 2gs Gun tht will be awsome But if u cant thrs an alternative

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General+Incantation Samurai+Turtle General+Skel Worker

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General+Incatation Samurai+Whitesmith+Turtle General[Recomended]

Alternate Weapon: Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:WhiteSmith+DragoonWarlord+StormyKnight+Lod/StormyKnight/Metaling

or:Garrison[2slot]:StormyKnigt+WhiteSmith[Got To Fp urself]

Well This Weapon is For ppl who use AmonraCard Only

Weapon: Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Goldering+TurtleGeneral+Incantation+TurtleGeneral

Accessory:

Non Donation Dex Belt[0]- +20 all stat

Non Donation Dex Belt[0]- +20 all stat

OR

I Prefer This Combo Cheap and Good

Glove[1] -Owl Duke[- owl duke = 3% chance to cast lvl 3 impositio manus on user]

Glove[1]-Owl Baron[own baron = 3% autocast lvl 1 lex]

Glove[1]-Wikesbine Tres[5%chance to strip Armour]

Note on Using Equips:

During Pvp: U got to switch Armour and Cloaks and weapons

My Accessory Are Different Bcz i don like using nd Dex Belts thr r better stuffs for non donation pvp u got to try out ull do a 1k less dmg but those Combo Will make up for it .. :jerry:

U got to use shield of reflect against professors and stalkers and ninja since they r hardcore spammers and ya spam yggs:p]

WAR OF EMPERIUM EQUIPS

Everything all the equips and shits r basically same but u got to use 1 more kiel Ultra Spamm :biggrin:

POOOOFFF Sinx and etc Ownedd!!!!

Well u can use 4 kiels in pvp also But u got to use Box Of Sunlight[For 30 secs reveals ur enemy good enuf huh]

and 2Hollowrings for super spam :biggrin:

Well

for amunitions

ill preser Bloody Bullets +Box of storms

Bcz holy is weak against champ/pallies/priest :huh:

Now For

2. Donation PVP Equips

Stats:

Str:70+??

AGI = 195 aspd with berserk potion/awakening potion

VIT = Rem everything vit

INT = dull

DEX = 29x+??[bonuses divisible by 10 rounding it up eg:243+17=260]

LUK = dul

Equips:

Well in equips ull gon hav much choice and etc

Headgear: Forsaken Valkyrie Helm [2slot]- 2kiels

Midgear: AnySack[+10 to all stats][1slot]-1kiel

Sacred Golden Wing [10% reduction todemi human dmg] [0slot]{-not recomended}

Lowergear:Dragon Aura[5 all stat]

or:Moonlight/Sun Aura[15 all stat]

or: Fallen Bishop Aura[+20 all stat][1Slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Flower Ring[+20 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Ring of Power[+20 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Mythical Aura[+15 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

or:Emperium Aura[+25 all stat][1slot]-Maya Purple Card

Armour: Forsaken Armour[2slot]- Tao Gunka+Orc Lord [Well this is the best]

Forsaken Armour[2slot]-Tao Gunka+GhostRing[Against pallies]

Forsaken Armour[2slot]-Tao Gunka+Puppetring[Keep this armour very helpful again most players]

Garment:Forsaken Cloak[2slot]-Hollowring+AssasinCross Card

Forsaken Cloak[2slot]-Hollowring+Skoll

Forsaken Cloak [2slot]-Raydric/Deviling+Raydric/Deviling[against pallies]

Note:U got to use Hollowring since u wont be having enuf sp and wont be able to spam tht much wasting a lot of yggs^^

Shoes: Forsaken Boots[2slot]:FBH+FBH[Preferably]

Forsaken Boots[2slot]:FBH+Amonra[Optional Since Amonra gives u kyrie Very helpful But low dmg]

Shield: Forsaken Shield[2slot]:Maya [Against Prof & Wizzes]

Note:U got to switch the weapon to shield when u know u cant win helps a lot :cool:

Now the Final Things

Weapon: Thr r diff Weapon if u can afford 2gs Gun thtll be awsome But if u cant thrs an alternative

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Tutle General+Incantation Samurai+Turtle General+Skel Worker

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General+Incantation Samurai+Whitesmith+Turtle General[Recomended]

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General +Thanatos+Whitesmith+TurtleGeneral

Alternate Weapon: Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:WhiteSmith+DragoonWarlord+StormyKnight+Lod/StormyKnight/Metaling

or:Garrison[2slot]:StormyKnigt+WhiteSmith[Got To Fp urself]

Well This Weapon is For ppl who use AmonraCard Only

Weapon: Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Goldering+TurtleGeneral+Incantation+TurtleGeneral

Accessory:

Donation Dex Belt[0]- +40 all stat

Donation Dex Belt[0]= +40 all stat

Note :Switch to Gr+Tao and devilings when dueling champs u may survive :p

WOE EQUIPS

Well u alrdy know the equips jus use 4 kiels for ultra spam ...and 2 hollowrings in cloak for super spam and box of sunlight

3.Skills And Strategies

Well as of Skills The gunslingers got variety of Skills to begin with ill go with basic Skil used in pvp

Self Buffs:-

Flip Coin:Its a pretty Good Skill for Self Buff Adds +3dmg per Coin and u need 10 so like a 30 Dmg

Madness Canceller:Increase You Attack By 100 and 20%Aspd ...But the Decon is u cant move soo not highly recomended

Adjustement:Flee rate +30 and -20% long range dmg reduced and Disbenifit is -30 Hit ..Well its pretty good otherwise

Increase Accuracy:Hit+20 Dex+4 Agi+4--Good...

Well these r the 4 Self buffs u need ..

Offensive Skills

Rapid Shower-Fires 5 bullets at your enemy[1000% dmg]Good Enuf for long range

Desperado-use 10 bullets and hits enemy in 7*7 cell area[550% attack per hit] [pretty good to pwn]

Disarm- Disarms enemies weapon

Tracking- This is a very good skill it deals a hell lot of dmg but disbenefi is u cant spam or reduce the casting time well but if u want u can try

Note:For Using Shotgun Weapon

Use Thunder-P Gun [2slot]-Turtlegeneral+Thanatos

Full Buster:Does Pretty neat dmg but cant spam tht much so its good as well bad

Well Desperado Rapid ShowerDisarm These r the 3 best offensive skills for pvp tht i recomend remaning is all upto u

Strategy

Against:

Wizzards:Well U got to fight long Range So u use Rapid Shower and spam as fast u can till hes dead Well if hes using bolt skills use Maya will die on his own no need to waste ur time :P

Proffesor:Use Maya only and best way to win bcz they got superr spam soo yaa Maya will send them to their deathbeds

If Wiz or prof are aol skills use rapid shower on them and spam itas fast u can theyll die bcz of low hp :jerry:

Champs:Well use Bloody shell+Bos and Desperado if hes an azura type use [incan/Thana+Ws to own faster] if hes an tss type u got to cloak and get near them to Desperado don go to use Rapid Shower But if u can spam well enuf before they pneuma well and good or jus cloak speed pot and get near their ass and desperado hes down :P

Pallies:Switch to BloodyShell+ Bos and Devilings and Tao+gr andspam desperado and use disarm but its useless[Thkz to battle chant] well better is to use The armour breaking with sk and lod combo and finish it off .

Lord Knight:This is a hard class to beat Since theyll own ur ass if they get close to u so all i can say Thana/incan+Ws and ultra spam :p but if hes fped ..Well best of luk..OR Use Puppetring+Tao and spam Desperado :p ull get him ,,But if ur luks only bad then idk Find out a way to beat him. :blink: [use the trik i told u for pally shld help ya out]

Sinx:This peeps are an hard bish to kill if they com near by ur dead :p So don let them get 2 close spam Desperado as fast as u can ull win or loose [50% chances] use Disarm if u get the time if not Desperado and don let him get near ur ass

Hunters: They r easy rapid shower shld do the trik

Priest:Desperado shld do the trick

Gunslingers:Well depends whose better Find out a way to get him :p Cant rlly help ya

Stalkers:If hes a ninja stalker:Maya wil lsend him to his deathbed ..if any other RapidShower+Desperado shld do the trik [:p]

Ninja:Maya shld do the trik for you

I guess thts abt it

Well overall i Do decent damage and i could pretty much own when i used to play as a gunslinger ..well the best way to pwn is jus spam desperado and ygg so tht no one cam near enuf a slight delay orlag can kill yaa HAHA Hope tht gives u the thimg!! Hope it helped ya and ill be modifying it if thr r any changes or anything So leave me ur reviews etc

THATS ALL FOR ALL TODAY FOLKS ENJOY!!

post-7454-1249546990_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

lol kk ...thkzz

To Everyone

The guide has been modified corrected for som eorrors and new stuffs and info has been added ^^ Hope this will help ull more

Spamming skills with 2 FBHs really drains your SP, and also tanking damage with low HP requires ygg spam.

Agreed.

I would suggest getting at least 130 STR

Isn't it too high? I think around 90-100 should be fine.

@Lionking

Thkz bro <3

well lets c as u guys say 130 str or 90-100 for ygg spamming...its not possible if u use so high str with an nd build u got even more lower vit like in 100-120k[TOTAL PWNED]..then u got to go two taos for an higher hp ...so no protection against champ[since u need an ol well its upto u] and sinx will kill ya in 2-3 hits and an lk...u wont even hav a chance....so thts y i said 60 str well u can carry 120 yggs thts well and good i guess ....i can survive for long enuf with 120 yggs in a duel against sinx or an lk or any class many migt be knowing[jk] :cool:

and as for spamming ive mentioned hollowring well it gives u like 300-400 sp in nd and arnd 550 sp in don equips well good enuf for spamming and 120 yggs u wont even need to waste 20 yggs if ur a good spammer ull own tht guy in secs ^^

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Tutle General+Incantation Samurai+Turtle General+Skel Worker

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General+Incantation Samurai+Whitesmith+Turtle General[Recomended]

Gunslinger Forsaken Gun[4slot]:Turtle General +Thanatos+Whitesmith+TurtleGeneral

why dont you use goldenring cards?

ThnkX But Im ThinKing AbOut The Str Its To Low BuT Thnkx Good Job :biggrin:

Bad grammar more pls.

AAAAAAANYWAY. Great guide bla bla bla can't make something new up... But ND Gunslingers are basicly fail since they use 2x desp and u have to ygg i mean serious no one wants to waste so many yggs. =/

UNLESS YOU USE INT WHICH IS EVEN MORE PHAIL.

Edited by Annie

Lol ive nvr failed in Nd as a gs...Lol ..Nds r easy to own than donors trust me ...and as for u saying 2 desperados use snow puppy hat..go 4 kiels ...use sp cards lol...pots and etc not tht hard