Genesis

[ 07.19.2009 ] Runes of Power, Give Me Strength!

Me, Chris, and David just tested it.

Chris switched out his emp aura for it. No stat change and he did a 4k difference on Usak, F Shield, Raydrics, and SGW

With no SGW he did a 6k Difference.

Its literally just an FBH or Flower Aura with a demihuman bonus. ( Which isnt that big ) And an HP bonus, which is actually what attracted me.

Are u sure it only adds 4k to a asura ?

Because if it actually adds 10% more damage to demi human's then a 100k asura should be doing 110k right ?

Also, are the red, gold, pink, black and the rest of the un released emps and rucksacks ever gonna be released ?

Waiting for that hot stuff to get implemented...

Those are some sweet ass auras. /drool

I don't even play and I'm tempted to donate for one. ):

I think $25 is reasonable, and I think ending a donation won't really help..

Since the price isn't terrible, I think everyone who wants one will get one out of the majority of people.

Hell, even making it discount until a date then upgrading the price may end some worries? =P

Not to mention add a little profit to the server.

Men. If I had my stuff back, I'd so play again.. T~T

Probably not gonna happen, lolz. O' well. D=

We've uploaded an updated version of the small installer as well as the all-in-one. If you are having trouble patching simply redownload and reinstall the small installer. =]

Are u sure it only adds 4k to a asura ?

Because if it actually adds 10% more damage to demi human's then a 100k asura should be doing 110k right ?

Also, are the red, gold, pink, black and the rest of the un released emps and rucksacks ever gonna be released ?

Waiting for that hot stuff to get implemented...

Can somebody please give me a reply to that, because as off now, as i see it RoP's suck hardcore, or are they supposed to be that way ? like some kinda thing which is better then a fbh/flower aura but not better then a emp ?

They are supposed to be the next best thing to an Emp Aura. Something that isn't far off from the Emp Auras power, but it isn't better. Gives people without Emp Auras a chance to fight on Emp users level.

Besides, unless the emp was a gift the users of emp usually have them for a reason...

The reason usually being, they're good at WoE/PvP or an experienced player of the server..

Meaning, they shouldn't lose to someone of slightly lessor power anyways.

Why? Because it generally means they have more skill and/or experience.

So...Y so scared emp users? ):

I tested the difference on my main with someone else. Both Naked and Fully Geared. The emp aura gave me 3k more hp, and a small boost in damage. If I had emp aura, (Iborrowed from the person I was testing with) I'd use it rather than RoP. But for those without Emp Aura, RoP is the best they have. It brings them close to Emp Aura but not the same. Emp is still a bit better.

I tested the difference on my main with someone else. Both Naked and Fully Geared. The emp aura gave me 3k more hp, and a small boost in damage. If I had emp aura, (Iborrowed from the person I was testing with) I'd use it rather than RoP. But for those without Emp Aura, RoP is the best they have. It brings them close to Emp Aura but not the same. Emp is still a bit better.

Exactly why i'd say its better as a questable item then donateable item...

The aura's to koool to have such low stats honestly :P

i tested the RoP and Emperium aura too, and Emperium still better hehe

anyways RoP just looks cool. :laughingsmiley:

If RoP turns to quest item , that would be so fucked up.

- 8 Runes of Power Auroras.

runesofpowerpreview.png

Due to Recent chargebacks ( quite a few in fact ) we are opening this item up for donation ( offer ends 7/27/2009 ).

Just wondering why we can still donate for RoP @ 7/30/09.