Genesis

[ 07.19.2009 ] Runes of Power, Give Me Strength!

nice!

I know what I'm reaching for next time I get the munchies ... ICE CREAM!!!!

/woot

"Due to Recent chargebacks ( quite a few in fact ) we are opening this item up for donation ( offer ends 7/27/2009 ). "

Read that, understand what it means. This item might be useful for some, while the Emperium Aurora might be useful for others. If it becomes abusive measures will be taken. Simply badmouthing it without even considering why we would have added the item isn't going to get you anywhere.

That's the thing, most players don't understand what that means (if guild chat and all chat was any indication). For anyone wondering, a chargeback is when someone makes a donation, gets the items they ask for, then calls their bank to cancel the transfer. That means they get the items without paying. (yes, offenders are banned until they pay the donation they committed to). Then paypal charges us for an investigation into the chargeback.

As much as some would prefer elite weapon sprites or bugs to be fixed over "pretty things," they're actually more necessary right now because without money to keep our server going, there would be no FRO.

Hope that helps some of you to understand the update.

I edited Genesis' original post to add the colors. Judging from the image, the colors are :

Blue - Gold

Green - Pink

Purple - Red

Teal - White

My friend and I haven't been able to put headgear cards into our chocolate mouthpieces.

I've tried vanberk and maya P. Double clicking a card brings up an empty list.

These are the coolest auras ever...*temptation to donate* so hard to resist XD

That's the thing, most players don't understand what that means (if guild chat and all chat was any indication). For anyone wondering, a chargeback is when someone makes a donation, gets the items they ask for, then calls their bank to cancel the transfer. That means they get the items without paying. (yes, offenders are banned until they pay the donation they committed to). Then paypal charges us for an investigation into the chargeback.

As much as some would prefer elite weapon sprites or bugs to be fixed over "pretty things," they're actually more necessary right now because without money to keep our server going, there would be no FRO.

Hope that helps some of you to understand the update.

People seem to forget that donations is what keeps the server up and running.

So chargebacks are actually scams on the server? Such a low blow...XP

Good work with this new update...i'm seriously considering donating for the first time to get those ^_____^

^

me either but damn my college tuition needs to come first XD. Forsaken still accepts donation vie Western Union right? is the info at the front page of the Donation thread still legit? I might donate via western union because it is the only available means for me right now.

I haven't been able to patch the RO well, I tried repatching it and reinstall it for 8 freaking hours! and still gives me the same damn errored " patch is not a GPF or RGZ. " I have tried with the All-In-One and I have tried the FRO patcher and everything and still ending up with nothing! I only made it to Patch36, then it got an Error and then I have to do all over again and NOW, and NOW I can't even get pass Patch34 anymore and I tried to reinstalling it, to make it worst, now I couldn't even pass Patch24 for some reason without getting the " patch is not a GPF or RGZ. " and my friends had the same problems. and they said its not the connection problems or anything! I don't know what else to do..... I am really at a lost now..

hmm i dunno but I guess it is the connection. what I did was wait until the all in one was updated by genesis OR wait for the FRO installer to be updated. that should fix it.