Genesis

[ 07.19.2009 ] Runes of Power, Give Me Strength!

well i understand about the damage, that's why i didn't mention about the damage, but just the HP difference, it wouldn't exceed 10,000 even with full vit. Oh well, i'm gonna stop complaining.

Just hope it won't be too expensive, cuz i really want one for myself too :)

Posts deleted. as I said, if it becomes abusive we'll modify it if need be. Continuously posting about how "Overpowered" it is despite the fact that it isn't even ingame is not productive. I get the message and again if it becomes abusive we'll modify it if need be. We've changed a lot of formulas along with this update, do not be scared simply because of what the description says. Give it a chance, you might find that it isn't as bad as it seems.

PS: Emperium Aurora still/will still remains on top.

If you think Emp Aura < Rune.

I will trade you the one im donating for right now.

well the price is up now, its $25 T^T i would consider donating if it was $20...

The price isn't going to be haggled down. I swear you and your bad habits. "Can it be 2 dpon less sir"

If you think Emp Aura < Rune.

I will trade you the one im donating for right now.

The price isn't going to be haggled down. I swear you and your bad habits. "Can it be 2 dpon less sir"

well considering how much i already donated to this server, i think i have to rights to say so. plus, its just an opinion, cuz in the end, i might end up donating anyways. so back to topic.

well considering how much i already donated to this server, i think i have to rights to say so. plus, its just an opinion, cuz in the end, i might end up donating anyways. so back to topic.

plz sir just 5 usd, you can afford

If you've donated as much as you talk like you have 5 USD isnt big enough a difference to make or break getting something.

It wouldn't bother me so much, if it was actually overpriced. But the server literally needs the money.

I went ahead and tested this with Phenomenon and came up with this:

With Rune:

2iu2fc5.jpg

HP: 213075

Damage: 1424

With An Emp Aurora:

10y2849.jpg

HP: 215587

Damage: 1422

Benefits of the Rune Aurora over the Emp Aurora:

a very small Damage boost.

Benefits of the Emp Aurora over the Rune Aurora:

Over 2,500 more HP.

+ 5 all stats ( which would help in achieving 195 aspd and the correct amount of hit/pd/crit saving you stat points that you can add for more weight capacity/hp )

Obviously the damage increase is very small when switching from Rune to Emp.. you're doing 1400 damage.. 10% of that is not much.. try with an asura, it'll be a huge difference.

Obviously the damage increase is very small when switching from Rune to Emp.. you're doing 1400 damage.. 10% of that is not much.. try with an asura, it'll be a huge difference.

Indeed. I often only tank asura by a few thousand.

hey maybe you should modify emp auras according to their color..like maybe add+5% damage to blue,+5% reflect to orange or stuff like that..emp auras are the reason why most people WoE so maybe adding more boosts to it won't hurt..now that would be real cool having different boosts other than just different colors..this may not be the right topic to post this but i just thought of it while reading the posts here..lol..

any full asura champ donated for it already? I want to base my opinion on how strong it is with an asura.

I believe the damage difference is 0.002% ( my math might be wrong )

1422 x 0.002 = 2.844 which is more than the damage different there ( it's a solid 2 more )

Going by this formula a 200k asura would be 400 more damage with the Rune of Power.

Just waiting for mine to test it out :D

Me, Chris, and David just tested it.

Chris switched out his emp aura for it. No stat change and he did a 4k difference on Usak, F Shield, Raydrics, and SGW

With no SGW he did a 6k Difference.

Its literally just an FBH or Flower Aura with a demihuman bonus. ( Which isnt that big ) And an HP bonus, which is actually what attracted me.

Its literally just an FBH or Flower Aura with a demihuman bonus. ( Which isnt that big ) And an HP bonus, which is actually what attracted me.

uhh the 10% dmg bonus, is it 10% dmg to all? or just demihumans?

hmm yeah I am inclined to say I would still want an emp over it(but the animation is really sxc if you ask me, who wouldn't want some unknown letters of some sort float around you)