Genesis

[ 07.19.2009 ] Runes of Power, Give Me Strength!

come to think about it, those power auras are even more over power than emp auras, so what is the point of woeing and getting emp auras?

LOL I would like to get any emp whenever :(Whatsmore it's not problem for you Ming to get new aura, isn't it?:P

What will Rune of Powers be up for after donation? I so wanna get on on my legit, but can't donate! D:

Sexy work... made me /gasm.

"Due to Recent chargebacks ( quite a few in fact ) we are opening this item up for donation ( offer ends 7/27/2009 ). "

Read that, understand what it means. This item might be useful for some, while the Emperium Aurora might be useful for others. If it becomes abusive measures will be taken. Simply badmouthing it without even considering why we would have added the item isn't going to get you anywhere.

Think of it this way.

WOEing = Free Item

Donating for the Rune of Power = Exclusive but still attainable.

Either way it works out.

Posts deleted. as I said, if it becomes abusive we'll modify it if need be. Continuously posting about how "Overpowered" it is despite the fact that it isn't even ingame is not productive. I get the message and again if it becomes abusive we'll modify it if need be. We've changed a lot of formulas along with this update, do not be scared simply because of what the description says. Give it a chance, you might find that it isn't as bad as it seems.

PS: Emperium Aurora still/will still remains on top.

if people donate for that item and you end up changing the stats or effects later on, it will result in more chargebacks. you should fix it before a problem begins.

Smeay's opinion: It's only fair that this is better than emp, because each guild is either allianced, big, or stacked with professional, which gives us more power than noobs, where they try to become better than us. And when one guildmate gets picked on, everyone else comes rushing to help. This new Auroras gives them an opportunity to have atleast a bit more power over us. So for all those people who think its unfair, you guys mind as well just break the guild or leave the guild and solo like the rest of the noobs . who work even harder to get their own stuff . Thank you for your time ;)

Iloveyouguys, nohomo <3

I went ahead and tested this with Phenomenon and came up with this:

With Rune:

2iu2fc5.jpg

HP: 213075

Damage: 1424

With An Emp Aurora:

10y2849.jpg

HP: 215587

Damage: 1422

Benefits of the Rune Aurora over the Emp Aurora:

a very small Damage boost.

Benefits of the Emp Aurora over the Rune Aurora:

Over 2,500 more HP.

+ 5 all stats ( which would help in achieving 195 aspd and the correct amount of hit/pd/crit saving you stat points that you can add for more weight capacity/hp )

I wanted to say, cause no one else has much, I like the new quest items! There all cute and I like the fact there are 6 to chose from.

Good job on that and very cute!

i'm not gonna lie, but those differences are so small. It's just like having a donating emp aura. 2,500 HP is kinda uselss in fRO since we're doing more like >5k damage or at most it'll save u from 1 or 2 assasin attacks. and the extra stats, people would just stick into STR which means u carry about 5-10 less yggs.