Genesis

[ 06.21.2009 ] Sacred Wings, Protect Me!

How does something that is not being sold mess up the economy. You should really do some research before pointing fingers. The Economy is not "fucked up", people are just charging more for items because you ( the community ) buys them at that price. Want to make it low again? Sell at a reasonable price, I guarantee you will steal any overpricer's clientele. Content patch topics are not to nag about what didn't get released, they are to ask questions regarding what was released and report any bugs.

Law of supply and demand. More demands but low in supply makes the prizes higher.

It might be that there are a lot of people who wanted to have those cards badly so instead of hunting, they just buy it. If there are only few people who hunts them and with the low drop rates of those cards, definitely supply will be lower.

I completely agree with genesis that anything that doesn't have a value/traded wont affect an economy.

I'm going to also agree with the dude who posted about the feminine ideal.

A lot of the custom items are feminine, including the wings. We need some more masculine customs. >.> Something we can label as "Cool" not "cute" , lols.

i don't agree with the dude who posted about the feminine idea, seriously...

don't missunderstood bro, ophelia is a strong girl! don't show your *ss infront her (of course) if you won't taste sonic blow lv. 11 on your ... nvm

~~JK

How does something that is not being sold mess up the economy. You should really do some research before pointing fingers. The Economy is not "fucked up", people are just charging more for items because you ( the community ) buys them at that price. Want to make it low again? Sell at a reasonable price, I guarantee you will steal any overpricer's clientele. Content patch topics are not to nag about what didn't get released, they are to ask questions regarding what was released and report any bugs.

i'm totally agree with mister genesis about "community" ...

we need economy GM!!!

~~JK

i don't agree with the dude who posted about the feminine idea, seriously...

don't missunderstood bro, ophelia is a strong girl! don't show your *ss infront her (of course) if you won't taste sonic blow lv. 11 on your ... nvm

~~JK

Stop kissing Mr.Genesis and Ms. Ophelia's @ss kiddo.

Now I think about it, There are a lot of things for male sprites way before there are vote items. So I think it is just right for them to make some for the female(or male pretending to be female) members of our community. But if anyone could make something like a hip ribbon for males it would be good T.T

Now I think about it, There are a lot of things for male sprites way before there are vote items. So I think it is just right for them to make some for the female(or male pretending to be female) members of our community. But if anyone could make something like a hip ribbon for males it would be good T.T

How about something like this:

whitebag0005.png

@ Ophelia

WOW that is just right! That is really good. XD Now if you add that it would be really really fun XD

I love the pink, purple, teal and white Sacred's, the bell sprite looks kinda wierd IMHO. The recolors are probably nice though. (Haven't seen them in game yet because I'm too lazy to bother to download fRO again.) xD