Genesis

[ 06.21.2009 ] Sacred Wings, Protect Me!

Just to confirm the Piamette Hats give +10 to all stats, +20 int, allows lvl 10 thunder storm, and has one slot. The ribbons give 25% walk speed and replace wings / rucksacks.

If you find any errors than report them in this thread.

NOW FOR TEAL HIP RIBBON! Gonna take me some time for alldeez teal stuffz.

Aha, I'll make sure I make that soon!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I was gonna donate for the piamattee.

Those red sgw are sexy.

Pink, Blue, and brown remain as donate headgears.

This is great !!

After about 4 months of no new vote items , we are really getting more options now.

Satan morroc mvps !! And we can just make something up for its card

the economy is going to %$^$^#$^#%@#%#$%#@%#$%#$@%#$%#$%$#5

It already is.

Haven't you noticed all the TGs and Kiels being sold for around 90 coupons lately?

Really Nice Updates, although I am sure I can't get the SGW because I am super lazy at pvp nowadays, nice recolours though Ophelia XD

Hmm, I wish someday, Male sprites could get a vote item like hip ribbon but looks better on them. Because we have to admit, a hip ribbon on a male assasin cross is slightly HOMO

I'm going to also agree with the dude who posted about the feminine ideal.

A lot of the custom items are feminine, including the wings. We need some more masculine customs. >.> Something we can label as "Cool" not "cute" , lols.

Sacred wings are not feminine, previous updates contain Emps, rucksacks, myth aura's, I would class them as 'neutral' and not feminine. I'm sorry but I'm working my hardest to find customs, coming up with a use for them, and getting them in-game. Better than nothing.

Thanks guys.

in that case... falling ghost is still better than Piamette ears right? piamette ears is mid also right and replaced with falling ghost? then its better if falling ghost cos it gives +20all stats?

Piamette is upper.

once I get 20k yggs imma go pvp ladder, and also when I get my fluffy wings... right now... not yet but those SGW are sexy.

i dont know if Ophelia sells them. But mac and leni did. Correct me if im wrong.

what do you mean with "Sell"? ._.

IMHO, economy is messed up because there are too much recolours being done, and Ophelia gets them all. (no offense) and she sells them or something.

i dont know if Ophelia sells them. But mac and leni did. Correct me if im wrong.

I sell none of my recolours nor does Leni, so no, we didn't contribute to the messed up economy by selling things. I could even provide screens proving I have all the items I've obtained from Genesis. They aren't just recolours, they are new sprites too. We're bringing more and more items to fRO in departments that were lacking i.e: GvG / Vote and as Genesis said next update will contain things to help classes.

So for clarification, lending people things =/= selling. New items only obtained by vote =/= fuck up the economy as they can't be sold. New PvP prizes = more people in PvP rooms. :)