Shield

Gm Ranks And Tasks

Genesis said: "Lhya will never be allowed to hold GvG. She cheats. I remember this one time at band camp..."

ANSWER IS NO LHYA! LOL

LOL Don't be a jerk. I was gonna say this one too when Devo was asking me questions but I got hyped more on her idea of having language supports. Lol. It's ok if I can't host it though. Anela and Exhi is already hosting the Gvg. Just wanted to do it too.

@Venus: Erm I won't steal or plan both of them to not be on, no. Lol. Again, its ok if my request isn't possible. And I meant on being a host of gvg without asking them for permission. Basically, having the same responsibility, GVG wise, as them. If that makes sense.

Edited by Lhya

I think anyone can host the GvG, it's just that assigned people should make it their priority. Just clarify it with Shield.

I'll be able to update the rest of the content after this weekend.

It's a very important weekend for me, it's my last chance to advance to the next year in college.

Basically our new colleagues have the same responsibilites as every other GM, with the exception of certain "insert GM name here" specific events/duties.

Monitoring and organizing things between GMs applies to our fresh GMs aswell, we're a team and we want everything to run as smooth as possible.

We're all equal, others just have more experience and it's wise to listen to their advice, yet I encourage anything that could improve the service we can provide to players and the bond between GMs.

I'm still available for anything you need, I currently can't run RO from my laptop (Windows 7 doessn't support the dlls that come with the installer).

I'll fix this as soon as I can, so I can support everyone in-game aswell as outside the game through MSN, PMs, forum posts and any other available communication methods.

Thanks for reading this and good luck.

UPDATED :: ... and ty sensation

- added SOTW hosts and link

@Lhya .. exactly what Rhapsody said .. feel free to take the initiative whenever

the primary hosts are not online ... I will edit the tasks once more and include you.

.... just too lazy to do it yet

By the way, I don't know why but I have not been able to log in since last night. Always says rejected from the server. Is anything wrong or perhaps you blocked an IP near mine?

And yes, I did the primary things like reset the internet connection, etc.