~Ethernal

My siggy

Uhh.. I don't know what to say. The text is kind of pixelated ; not all that smooth. And for the sprite, REALLY horrible quality and It's bigger than the original sprite ; which meaning you took a screenshot ; cut it out ; added a glow. It's really has a horrible quality. The BG is okay, but the boreder might be too thick.

Uhh.. I don't know what to say. The text is kind of pixelated ; not all that smooth. And for the sprite, REALLY horrible quality and It's bigger than the original sprite ; which meaning you took a screenshot ; cut it out ; added a glow. It's really has a horrible quality. The BG is okay, but the boreder might be too thick.

Where i can find Original sprites?? with same Cloth color and items :C..

Simple, plain, it's not yours, the character sprite is off-color from the signature color, I don't get the point of darkening the I and F..., and the character sprite outter-glow size is a little too big

It's not mine a friend did it.. '' By Kebbel ''

NICE REVIVE MIKE.