Genesis

[ 05.17.2009 ] Fly, My Rucksacks!

How come Flower Auras are 130ish something? The effects are the same as the Fallen Ghost...Should Flower Aura be a bi higher than Flower Ghost? Because I doubt anyone would get Flower Aura from Vote Item Rewards if it gives the same effects as the Fallen Ghost..

How come Flower Auras are 130ish something? The effects are the same as the Fallen Ghost...Should Flower Aura be a bi higher than Flower Ghost? Because I doubt anyone would get Flower Aura from Vote Item Rewards if it gives the same effects as the Fallen Ghost..

If we highered the effects of Flower Aura that'd mean we'd have to higher Emp Aurora stats even further than it already is. If we lower the effects of FBH Aura that's unfair for players who voted for the item months ago, and would cause people to ask for other things to be boosted/nerfed.

I believe people will go for which one looks better or which is easier to get, I know I'll be voting for Flower Aura.

ill be going with the flower ring. It looks better in my view. I will get that AFTER i get fluffy wings though

If that means adding MORE stats to the flower aura, then no. Because that also means adding MORE stats to emperium aura just like Ophelia said.

Just stick with what the flower aura stats right now, it is ok already anyway.

It is not too much for those who have voted everyday and continue to do so, flower aura isn't something you're going to obtain overnight, you guys need some patience.

Im trying voting every 12h and now I have Poring Hat[40] Ice Wings[45] FBH Aura[50] Fluffy Wings[90] + 63 Vote Coupons. And now u tell me it's not much 120 qp? omfg I don't want spend 120 Coupons for this.

Im trying voting every 12h and now I have Poring Hat[40] Ice Wings[45] FBH Aura[50] Fluffy Wings[90] + 63 Vote Coupons. And now u tell me it's not much 120 qp? omfg I don't want spend 120 Coupons for this.

If you don't want to spend 120 vote coupons on flower aura, then don't, noones forcing you to. You've just proved that with enough time and dedication flower aura is easily obtained.

Updated the Small Patcher and currently uploading the updated All-In-One if you cannot patch then please download the Small Patcher by clicking the "Download ForsakenRO" button on our download page. =]

oh nice...now i can choose wether my chars will look gay(flower aura) or demonic possessed(fallen ghost) =D

...i'll stick with my dragon aura XP

All the update was quite nice tho :3 i liked the new coupons, keep up the good work guys.

Wow, you must be a crazy voter. I don't even have time to vote everyday :[ All I have is Ice Wings & Fairy Wings

Wow, you must be a crazy voter. I don't even have time to vote everyday :[ All I have is Ice Wings & Fairy Wings

Im just trying to help server;p