Genesis

Another New Update!

I think so, there was a post about them somewhere in the forums. Ill try and find it for you

>EDIT< Ok I couldn't find it, but Id say the elite equips amour are about half as good as donation amour. But Gen said the elite weapons = pwnt.

yes they upped the mvps HP i believe. So its harder to kill,(and more challenging?)

That's not good news to me since I just convinced my sister to join the game with the idea of "able to take on MVP by yourself".

And also not good for rest who aren't Champions and Creators. Face it, they're broke.

Was killing Moonlight Flower earlier and the champ came in using Asura Strike and did 99,999 damage, also KSed me. WTH?? As if waiting for MVP isn't enough, now they're powered up and people like that Champion showing up killing the person who's taking on the MVP and steal the kills, it's very difficult for little people without any good items to go around.

I could MvP with just about any class that has above 40k HP. This strictly excludes Magical Based Classes. n_n

Of course I don't mean it's impossible to solo MVP but Champions and Creators makes it that much easier for them than the rest.

I can picture a lot of Champs will be roaming around killing people and MVPs everywhere, Creators surprisingly I don't see as many.

But you get my idea maybe?

Are MVPs have more hp only or more power as well?

That's not good news to me since I just convinced my sister to join the game with the idea of "able to take on MVP by yourself".

And also not good for rest who aren't Champions and Creators. Face it, they're broke.

Was killing Moonlight Flower earlier and the champ came in using Asura Strike and did 99,999 damage, also KSed me. WTH?? As if waiting for MVP isn't enough, now they're powered up and people like that Champion showing up killing the person who's taking on the MVP and steal the kills, it's very difficult for little people without any good items to go around.

I used to MVP with any job I was currently using. But anyways,become an elite if you want to become stronger.

I used to MVP with any job I was currently using. But anyways,become an elite if you want to become stronger.

Like I said earlier, little people like myself and many that I know have no possession of good items nor enough zeny to make that kind of purchase. Donation sets, coupons, MVP cards are pretty much far away from our reach and now the economy is going even higher there's a chance we won't stay as long.

Currently I'm probably the only one in the circle even tempted to do that elite quest but I could not find Garm (probably since it's on high demand) and I do not have enough money to buy its card (let alone two). But yes I do aiming to become elite but god knows how long that'll take or if it'll ever happen.

Like I said earlier, little people like myself and many that I know have no possession of good items nor enough zeny to make that kind of purchase. Donation sets, coupons, MVP cards are pretty much far away from our reach and now the economy is going even higher there's a chance we won't stay as long.

Currently I'm probably the only one in the circle even tempted to do that elite quest but I could not find Garm (probably since it's on high demand) and I do not have enough money to buy its card (let alone two). But yes I do aiming to become elite but god knows how long that'll take or if it'll ever happen.

Alright,before I even donated,I hunted my MVP cards. I hunted Incantation,Phree,GTB,TG,and Evil Snake Lord(I don't even remember why,I think it was for selling.).I hunted Incant with my crappy sinx who didn't even have a proper build,no edp's,and a drill katar with a mobster card in it.That was probably the only carded equipment I had,I waste over 70 berries and respawned God knows how many times. Anybody can hunt something.(Nobody say Novices...)

Alright,before I even donated,I hunted my MVP cards. I hunted Incantation,Phree,GTB,TG,and Evil Snake Lord(I don't even remember why,I think it was for selling.).I hunted Incant with my crappy sinx who didn't even have a proper build,no edp's,and a drill katar with a mobster card in it.That was probably the only carded equipment I had,I waste over 70 berries and respawned God knows how many times. Anybody can hunt something.(Nobody say Novices...)

Already been doing that, alot actually. MVP cards are the ONLY thing or easier thing to hunt for than the other things I've mentioned.

I don't dislike this server but there are some really retarded people who has no consideration for others. I even seen some people using broadcaster luring players into an area and PK them for fun.

In some points I feel the economy in the server is like the real world, the rich will be richer and the poor will remain poor.

Is it really that big of a gap between donated players who have donation sets with MVP cards compounded and got countless cash to wave around buying everything they wanted, and non-donators who don't have anything but to try doing their best hunting stuff and get beaten to death by people with better equips?

Already been doing that, alot actually. MVP cards are the ONLY thing or easier thing to hunt for than the other things I've mentioned.

I don't dislike this server but there are some really retarded people who has no consideration for others. I even seen some people using broadcaster luring players into an area and PK them for fun.

In some points I feel the economy in the server is like the real world, the rich will be richer and the poor will remain poor.

Is it really that big of a gap between donated players who have donation sets with MVP cards compounded and got countless cash to wave around buying everything they wanted, and non-donators who don't have anything but to try doing their best hunting stuff and get beaten to death by people with better equips?

You nearly made me Lol myself.

1st Paragraph : This IS a PK server am I correct? And if you go there,look around for an MVP,if you just see one person slaughtering everyone else,umm @go 25?

2nd Paragraph : Have you seen Reitsuki? He is a baby sin and he could kick my ass. Maybe he hunted all of his things,maybe he bought them with zeny or coupons who knows,but he said that he didn't donate. And apparently Patchworks hasn't even donated,and look at how much of a beast he is. Making money isn't that hard. I could find 50-75 EDPs just by lvling a char at bio lab,sell those and I'll have enough money to keep on living. You can do the same thing with berries.

EDIT : @Remy - Not everyone knows uber combos and builds like you do.

Sorry if we are going off topic from the update,Genesis.

You nearly made me Lol myself.

1st Paragraph : This IS a PK server am I correct? And if you go there,look around for an MVP,if you just see one person slaughtering everyone else,umm @go 25?

2nd Paragraph : Have you seen Reitsuki? He is a baby sin and he could kick my ass. Maybe he hunted all of his things,maybe he bought them with zeny or coupons who knows,but he said that he didn't donate. And apparently Patchworks hasn't even donated,and look at how much of a beast he is. Making money isn't that hard. I could find 50-75 EDPs just by lvling a char at bio lab,sell those and I'll have enough money to keep on living. You can do the same thing with berries.

EDIT : @Remy - Not everyone knows uber combos and builds like you do.

Sorry if we are going off topic from the update,Genesis.

I'm well aware this is a PK server and we get half and half chance of getting PKed or walking pass by.

And no I have never seen Reitsuki but I know there are hard workers like those who can rule over all without donating.

Since this is way off topic, I'm going to stop here.

Looking forward to the new updates Genesis.