Genesis

Another New Update!

Are you guys going to at least add the basic auras like in iRO or something?

Would look pretty fashionable. And maybe...Add a palette that has the Spider-man costume! Yeah,that would be sexy...

Negative.

I have auras glowing all around. I have to keep tying /aura when I log on. It's annoying. To those who don't have my problem, keep away from auras, they kill.

The Cookie Hats and Santa Suits would look reaaaaaally fashionable.

Custom aura saying Damascus Eats You right?

Okay fine,no Spider-man palette.

Maybe add some custom pets like Pokemon or Digimon or something. Now THAT would be awesome.

And we should have a screenie where everyone is in a Santa Suit for Christmas in Forsaken City. Some people would error when they see the Santa suit,I know,so we should put an update that resists the error.

Maybe add some custom pets like Pokemon or Digimon or something. Now THAT would be awesome.

And we should have a screenie where everyone is in a Santa Suit for Christmas in Forsaken City. Some people would error when they see the Santa suit,I know,so we should put an update that resists the error.

We already have santa suits.

Santa Suits are originally kRO Ideal suits so anyone erroring out because of that have an EXTREMELY outdated kRO. Digimon and Pokemons are trademarks of another stuff and it'd suck to have them in RO. Naruto and Bleach are necessary since we have nerds that are addicts to those that need them ingame to play.

ey Genesis...

WoW Cosplay / Sound Effects / Character Deletion. Rofl

Santa Suits are originally kRO Ideal suits so anyone erroring out because of that have an EXTREMELY outdated kRO. Digimon and Pokemons are trademarks of another stuff and it'd suck to have them in RO. Naruto and Bleach are necessary since we have nerds that are addicts to those that need them ingame to play.

ey Genesis...

Lol....

I forgot to mention Patch you Kro and Sakray so you can see the Snowy cities!

ey Genesis...

We like the term "Internet Addict" better. I've got an idea,spam the server with MVPs until it crashes,that's fun right? I can see someone doing that with Bloody Branches.

there is a bag that gives the player santa suit for 10 minute right maybe gm can use npc to sell it at a low price for celebrating christmas ^^

Or we could have a quest that gives you Santa Bags instead. A small anjoyable quest set in Lutie. Alls I know is that for christmas I'ma make a temp. character that would hang out in Lutie and if anyone needs help on RO (not in killing/hunting) but for information, as a christmas gift, I'll help out for free. This is my favorite holiday I'd hate to destroy it.

hey gms i got gravity error in for_fild05 and when i start my patcher it says no new updates how to patch? my wiz stuck in there and i can kill baby skoll i guess i found the mvp so i am stuck please tell me how to patch it... yes i found the mvp and i am stuck until he will die what can i do to fix that?

Go to your forsakenRO folder, look for a file called "Forsaken.file". Delete it and run the patcher.