Genesis

New Update!

.... 12:00 pm is noon server time right ?

so the new castle will still be open for woe?

didnt wanna post yet till more saw the news but couldnt wait

so it can be a lvl 1 transed pet??

Yes, it can.

.... 12:00 pm is noon server time right ?

so the new castle will still be open for woe?

didnt wanna post yet till more saw the news but couldnt wait

Yes, it will. Castle drops will work properly again as well.

Does it matter if i sent the email first then the money? on paypal

Good day!

that's sweet coz im at work at the moment, so by the time the updates are ready ill be at home waiting... just hope i can be part of the elite's first. :P

The server is going to go down for about 15 minutes, we are going to add the new stuff. The Custom MvPs are still being worked on as well as the Homonculus Levels!

Once the server comes back online, Please enjoy yourself while becoming Forsaken Elites!

PS: If you find any bugs, report them you might receive a reward.

hmmm... MVP give a lot of job exp, and cards.

One cuestion... must we leave or current guild to do the Elite quest???

No, it is a sub class guild meaning you aren't actually joining a guild. For example when you become an archer you are a part of the archer guild even though you aren't in a guild.

Good day!

what should we do GM? hey jetab im in fcity

@warp fcity 161 150 is where it starts.

dang, this quest is friggin hard. I wish i could keep going but i have to go to school. >.> how long did it take testers (if any) to complete it? Good job also, it seems like a complicated quest so far.

I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HIT VALKYRIE RANDAGRIS FOR 20M THEN WAS ELECTRIC PROBLEM AT HOUSE OK WHEN I CAME BACK THAT ........................ PATCH WAS INSTALLED AND NOW MEGA LAGG ON SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GMS YOU COST ME MVPING RANDAGRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I THINK I WILL RETIRE FRO DAMNIT ALL COZ OF THAT ...................... MEGA LAGG CUZ OF THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go hunt it again. I said we were going to hand it a full minute ahead you could have @requested asking for a few more minutes.

So the update is finally starting.

I wonder how long will that take.

The update is done forsaken elite sub class is working.

dang, this quest is friggin hard. I wish i could keep going but i have to go to school. >.> how long did it take testers (if any) to complete it? Good job also, it seems like a complicated quest so far.

Its complicated but fun.