Genesis

New Update!

Not unnecessarily, even though the Forsaken Elite subclass will cause alot of changes, some of the features they can use; are available to none Forsaken Elite Players so its your choice either you become one ( I recommend this ) or not.

Terrible sorry guys, but we are going to have to make the update tomorrow we are having some problem with the Archer Branch as well as the Merchant, I understand many of you have been waiting for this for a WHILE and I am very very sorry to make you guys wait another day. To make up for this I would like to announce we are going to offer 1400 coupons ( $100 ) for ANYONE whom becomes a Forsaken Elite first.

Again I am sorry and I hope you guys can forgive us, we really want it to be bug free and well done.

So...Forsaken Set AND 1400 coupons?!

DAMNIT!! It's all your fault,Remy!! I don't know how but I need someone to blame on. @_@

And Archer and Merchant class?? We're going to have custom jobs or something?...Sounds sexy..I mean fun.

Eclipse YOU BACK ^_^, we can get elite together :P

Oh so nothing for me huh!? I'll beat you when I get back. >_>

Terrible sorry guys, but we are going to have to make the update tomorrow we are having some problem with the Archer Branch as well as the Merchant, I understand many of you have been waiting for this for a WHILE and I am very very sorry to make you guys wait another day. To make up for this I would like to announce we are going to offer 1400 coupons ( $100 ) for ANYONE whom becomes a Forsaken Elite first.

Again I am sorry and I hope you guys can forgive us, we really want it to be bug free and well done.

Aff, Oh well, its gonna be awesome though, haha, Can't wait!

TaKe Ur Time GM's JusT Don't Wiped Out Us.. hehe....