Genesis

New Update!

Newest Update

Coming Tuesday the 11th of December

I would like to thank all of the players whom waited so patiently for the new update to arrive I understand it has been an extremely long wait, and I would like to assure you it was well worth the wait. Here are some of the many features that will be available to players tuesday night.

New Quests!

We have adding quite a few new quest available to any class, some being:

_deathangel.jpg

Death Angel is now available, it goes in Lower Headgear and it gives the following bonus:

Bonus Str + 2 Bonus Luk + 2.

_garmhat.jpg

Garm Hat is now available, it goes in Top Headgear and gives the following bonus:

Bonus Agi + 10 Bonus Vit + 10.

_headkonoha.jpg

For all you Naruto fans out there we have added a few Headgears from the television series, the Konoha Head Protector goes in Top Headgear and gives the following bonus:

Reduces Fire Attack damage by 25%

_headsound.jpg

The Sound Head Protector goes in Top Headgear and gives the following bonus:

Reduces Wind damage by 25%

_sandhead.jpg

The Sand Head Protector goes in Top Headgear and gives the following bonus:

Reduces Earth Damage by 25%

_waterhead.jpg

The Myst Head Protector goes in Top Headgear and gives the following bonus:

Reduces Water Damage by 25%

_marinahat.jpg

The Marina Hat goes in Top Headgear and is not only extremely cute but it also offers the following bonus:

Reduces Water Damage by 25%

Giving you the same effect as the Myst Headgear you may select which you like best!

_lunatichat.jpg

For all you bunny lovers out there you can now have a Lunatic companion wherever you go! It gives the following bonus:

Bonus Luk + 10 Bonus Int + 10

_succubushat.jpg

The Succubus Headgear gives the following Bonus:

Str + 10 Dex + 10

New Event Rewards!

Bloody Branches are now available for 4 coupons each, no need to hunt in over populated places! Summoning MvPs has never been easier!

_deathangel.jpg

Death Angel is now available, it goes in Lower Headgear and it gives the following bonus:

Bonus Str + 2 Bonus Luk + 2.

You no longer have to do the quest for it if you don't have time!

_linkhat.jpg

Any Zelda fans out there? You can now have Links Headgear! It goes on The top Headgear and gives:

Bonus Str + 3 Bonus Int + 4

New PvP Rooms!

New PvP Rooms, they will no longer be small and crowded!

New Zeny Loss Prevention System!

The coin banker will now verify if any zeny loss is possible in a transaction!

New Sub Class!

How boring is it once you hit level 255, you have nothing to do, nothing to look forward to. Not anymore, you can now become a member of the Forsaken Elite Guild! Doing so will give you 200 extra stats points ( if you reset these just talk to the Head Guild Leader and he will give them back ), you will enter a completely different world with over 126 custom new equips to choose from, having to fight to survive a ground breaking new experience for all. I'll post more about this after tuesday night, I want it to be a surprise. =]

Castle Opening!

New castle will be opened!

More!

When this starts the first to become a Forsaken Elite and post it in this topic will receive a FULL donation set, this includes the helm,shoes,buck,armor,garment and a wing of your choice!

We will also add the large black wings that you've seen someone wandering around with.

We will also add the Mjolnir godly weapon.

There are SO many new things, I forgot to add them, I'll add it to this topic tomorrow night when we launch this, I would like to mention we are holding a contest.

When this starts the first to become a Forsaken Elite and post it in this topic will receive a FULL donation set, this includes the helm,shoes,buck,armor,garment and a wing of your choice!

There are SO many new things, I forgot to add them, I'll add it to this topic tomorrow night when we launch this, I would like to mention we are holding a contest.

>=D So is this going to get posted in the Announcement section?

Btw, thanks for the updates!!!11

ok time to get ready... i dont have money for those donation sets XD... and the naruto headgear was great. THANKS GMS!!!! I LOVE THIS SERVER XD on

p.s. one question, the naruto headgears are quest items right?

I don`t understand this Forsaken Elite thingy.

can give us an exact time of the time of the launching?? like its at which o'clock.... =p

You need to have a level 255 char, do the quest and screenshot you achieving the Forsaken Elite class. The first person that does this will get the full set.

PS: Yes naruto headgear is a quest.