Genesis

[ 03.12.2009 ] fRO's Thirst for Knowledge!

Things Added:

- 4 Rucksacks added to donation. ( Offer expires 3/19/2009 )

- Website Update section is now working at 100%. It'll display all the new addons/changes via RSS remotely.

- New Javascript added which removes the need for a scroll bar, as the website is now self-expanding.

- Reorganized Main Page to make it more appealing.

- Features Page redone to provide more details.

- Server page also redone to provide up to date details.

- New general Font used.

- Guide section added including a wiki.

- Wiki page designed to have a more "RO-Ish" look. Please feel free to contribute to the wiki, it's free and easy. Post about yourselves, people, events,items,quests or whatever else comes to mind! http://wiki.forsaken-ro.net

- We've done some quick network maintenance which fixed some hardware issues. http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?sho...mp;#entry124880

- New Download Manager released, this download manager allows us to have full control as to who ( or what ) is downloading our client. It is also going to allow us to provide Kro/Sakray mirrors right here, exclusive to ForsakenRO.

-European WoE Beta scheduled for Tomorrow!

Thanks to Rendezvous & Nick for their help.

Cool, first WoE since a long time. Even in my Timezone. I'll own it and wish we'll all have funs, especially the EUROPEANS, the few ones.

- New Download Manager released, this download manager allows us to have full control as to who ( or what ) is downloading our client. It is also going to allow us to provide Kro/Sakray mirrors right here, exclusive to ForsakenRO.

why the hell would you do that?

i've only found like 1-3 bots from playing here for the past year and a half, its a high rate why bot >_>

why would they download it numerous times when they can just transfer between computers?

do you know what program they even use or what the program for botting requires?

its too simple.

i've only found like 1-3 bots from playing here for the past year and a half, its a high rate why bot >_>

why would they download it numerous times when they can just transfer between computers?

do you know what program they even use or what the program for botting requires?

its too simple.

not a RO bot. A botnet, used to DDOS sites? Run bandwidth costs extremely high to cause damage?

Can i have the rucksack sprite sheets pl00xx?

You need ask to Gen, coz those sprite are exclusive items

I think something about the custom mobs and custom items pages in the wiki are missing.

The Forsaken Dungeon Keeper and its card?