Genesis

[ 03.08.2009 ] I'm in Love with Rucksacks & Auroras!

Yeah, unfortunately the new emperium aurora colours do not match with any palettes - but we all should thank Mac for actually bringing new colours to fRO, if we like them or not. Recolouring is hard work and is more than just hue/saturation like most seem to believe. I'm in the midst of doing the recolours and hopefully they'll be tested soon.

Genesis should make a post about this but I'll go ahead and post too; when he says '2 released each week' he does NOT mean emperium auroras, only the rucksacks. Most of you guys seemed to think he meant emps for some odd reason.

You're wrong, the new emp aura fits SOME palettes, you just have to choose the right one, AND PLEASE GUYS, BE THANKFUL SOME PEOPLE EVEN INVEST THEIR TIME TO MAKE THIS SERVER BETTER BY USING THEIR SKILLS, NOW IF U DONT LIKE THE NEW EMP AURAS THEN DONT PURCHASE IT, PROBLEM SOLVED, AIGHT?

ANYONE WHO DISAGREE, TRY MAKING AN EMP AURORA THAT WOULD IMPRESS US BEFORE YOU TALK.

So I came to check on whats new with fRO and I see the recolouring is done, they look nice for all the hard work that Mac did grats :3 I wouldb't mind if we made it more transparent, not trying to sound like a band wagon fan xD but that would be great ;D the new rucksacks look great also Koodoes to Mac, I myself am to lazy and lack the skill to recolour anything so yeahg.... anyways can't wait to see them on fRO and see how people make the best with styles they have.

great update. and sorry but what does one of those backpacks do? just for looking good or what? :huh:

The rucksacks add 10 to all stats, reduce movement speed by 10% and is slotted.

May I ask what will happen to the original white emp aurora? Will it be remove from the game?

The original emperium auroras are the blue ones.

You're wrong, the new emp aura fits SOME palettes, you just have to choose the right one, AND PLEASE GUYS, BE THANKFUL SOME PEOPLE EVEN INVEST THEIR TIME TO MAKE THIS SERVER BETTER BY USING THEIR SKILLS, NOW IF U DONT LIKE THE NEW EMP AURAS THEN DONT PURCHASE IT, PROBLEM SOLVED, AIGHT?

ANYONE WHO DISAGREE, TRY MAKING AN EMP AURORA THAT WOULD IMPRESS US BEFORE YOU TALK.

http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?s=&...st&p=123934 (:

Till what date will the donation offer be kept open? I'd like to wait and watch how many people are buying this stuff and then decide to buy one for myself.

Thanks!

Genesis told us that it's going to be up for a week.

Topic closed. :]