Genesis

[ 03.08.2009 ] I'm in Love with Rucksacks & Auroras!

If you buy unreleased headgear, will you be able to get these now?

Agreed that the different auras should have softer more transparent colors; like the current one in another color. The recolors are boldly colored and they are nice colors but I'm not sure it fits in well. When you are trying to please a large population you'll need something to fit a lot of people. Having a bold color prominently around your char's waist doesn't give you much room for designing the rest of your character. But having a pale one goes with more color choices.

Unless you like a bold green emp aura, a bold orange palette, and a pink valk helm ;P

Yeah, unfortunately the new emperium aurora colours do not match with any palettes - but we all should thank Mac for actually bringing new colours to fRO, if we like them or not. Recolouring is hard work and is more than just hue/saturation like most seem to believe. I'm in the midst of doing the recolours and hopefully they'll be tested soon.

Genesis should make a post about this but I'll go ahead and post too; when he says '2 released each week' he does NOT mean emperium auroras, only the rucksacks. Most of you guys seemed to think he meant emps for some odd reason.

all i did was use hue and saturation and then fixing all the other ones for the sprite :>

not too sure how you can make black transparent with it looking like the old one... not sure never tried it ;-;

whats with that? >.>

ill make the change in the emperium colors and the rucksack, cos is my work!!

now i can see the problems with the colors and i can Fix that...

but you dont need call my work DISGUSTING, CRAP or Fugly or ...or someting like that...coz

no one is perfect...and made me feel bad....

i make the color pix by pix, its the only one form to make a good job

no apply hue and saturarion...or gradient overlay or selective color....

Mac...

Well then you may just be over working yourself ^^. But I don't really care I love everything :) Especially the new rucksacks they all look awesome ^^...... Omg Pandaring, usakring and cowring = teh Kawaii... But anywhoe I like the black and gold emp auras a lot but I liked the older blue emp aura better everything else is fine. Just the new blue just looks a bit pastel, not a offensive word just means bright =p <3.

is not overworking, is part of the support I provide after work

Fixes, enhancements, color changes

everything inside the pack will help, is the guarantee of my work

Mac

Nice updates, although I HATE the purple emp aura with a large passion. D: I was hoping it would look..matching to the pallete purple. ):

now i can see the problems with the colors and i can Fix that...

but you dont need call my work DISGUSTING, CRAP or Fugly or ...or someting like that...coz

no one is perfect...and made me feel bad....

no offense but seriously. you think people don't feel bad when you just go "LOL QQ POST" or some shit like that?

you reap what you sow

i make the color pix by pix, its the only one form to make a good job

no apply hue and saturarion...or gradient overlay or selective color....

T.h.a.n.k. Y.o.u.!!!

Effects are useless and make sprites look like crap. The reason why his sprites are so nice is because it's done by hand. I saw the pandaring and usakoring in game up close today. Fantastic stuff.

But one comment on leafling, it could have a leaf coming out of the top and going to the side a little.

Great job Mac and all the other people who helped !

To combat recent Chargeback fees we will be making 2 of these Available for 1 week via donation starting Monday 3/10/2009!

which 2 will be available ? And if you're only going to release to , how are we supposed to get the other 4 ?

Estimate price of rucksacks would be 60$.

2 of these rucksacks, still deciding on what those would be, will be available via donation.

Others most probably would end up as WoE drops, or made available in donation after a few weeks.

Estimate price of rucksacks would be 60$.

2 of these rucksacks, still deciding on what those would be, will be available via donation.

Others most probably would end up as WoE drops, or made available in donation after a few weeks.

WHAT THE FAX? 60 each? crazy

WHAT THE FAX? 60 each? crazy

*face palms*

That's why she said estimate, showing uncertainty.

BTW, decided on what rucksacks would be out by tomorrow? o_o

We've reverted back the Blue Emperium Aurora to it's original sprite. We've also added 4 new loading screens ( Created by Ethereal ) with useful information.

We've reverted back the Blue Emperium Aurora to it's original sprite. We've also added 4 new loading screens ( Created by Ethereal ) with useful information.

Dude, when I suggested to make colorful emp auras, I meant not to make them some color, remmember the original one that when you walk , it sometimes shined in a blue color? That's what I meant , original emp auras that shine with diffrent colors when you walk , but are original when you don't move. So just make it as it was and make the others also like that.

lol i can barely see my loading screen , it takes like 2 seconds to load to 100% /heh

but still good job :)

Estimated Price of 60$? Ah, in my opinion that seems like quite a bit.

Did the angeling and deviling rucksacks have the same price, back when it was available for donation?

Just curious.

Aside from the estimated price, I think the rucksacks look fantastic. Good job mac.

I hope Im able to get my hands on one >< .