Genesis

[ 03.08.2009 ] I'm in Love with Rucksacks & Auroras!

Things Added:

- Exclusive ForsakenRO Rucksacks:

newrucksacks.png

These Rucksacks, much like the Emperium Aurora recolors, are exclusive to us. You will not find these on any other server they were specifically made ( by Mac ) for us and only us. To combat recent Chargeback fees we will be making 4 of these Available for 1 week via donation starting Monday 3/10/2009!

- Exclusive ForsakenRO Emperium Auroras:

empcolor.png

These Aurora recolors are exclusive to ForsakenRO, no other server has them ( if you see them on another server, please report it to me for they are stolen! ). These are to be added over time as we enable more and more castles!

- Exclusive ForsakenRO EDP/YGG/Donation/Event/Vote Tickets Added:

NTD.png

Once again, these are exclusive to us, no other server has them and were specifically and exclusively made for us. I hope this will make them more attractive and easier to recognize.

- European WoE Castle Added ( gefg_cas01 )

- European WoE starter added for Friday from 10 AM to 11 AM server time.

- Timer for European/American WoE added! This will prevent American castles from being enabled during European WoE and vise versa. (*still in testing*)

- Green Emperium Aurora added to European Castle.

- Leafring Rucksack added to European Castle. I think we can all agree our Euro players have been in the dark for a while, it's time they had a fighting chance!

- Emperium Aurora Place Holders removed! Please note that your investments in your castle's economy will remain unaffected.

- Orange Emperium Aurora Added (payg_cas04 ).

- Blue Emperium Aurora redesigned( prtg_cas03 )*Still in testing, may be reverted back*.

- Purple Emperium Aurora Fixed/Added ( aldeg_cas02 ) * We fixed this, it was dropped the Green Emperium Aurora*

- Green Emperium Aurora Added. ( gef_cas01 )

- European WoE Guardian/Archer/Soldier were given standard castle buffs to make WoE much more interesting.

- Scheduled Maintenance will happen on 3/9/2009. Details here:

http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?sho...=10792&st=0

Nice Genesis!

Yeah Green Emperium Aurora Dropped at Alde & It Also has some wrong Information, It say Green & Red Emperium Aurora Shouldn't it be just green ?

Yeah Green Emperium Aurora Dropped at Alde & It Also has some wrong Information, It say Green & Red Emperium Aurora Shouldn't it be just green ?

Please wait till the new additions are done ( after WoE ) then report any bugs. =]

Please wait till the new additions are done ( after WoE ) then report any bugs. =]

Sure Genesis, why not :)

Yet again, superb.

Nice job Gen,

and you too MAC. :)

sorry to say this, but CHANGE BACK THE BLUE EMP AURA PLZ

OMG THE BLUE ONE IS DISGUSTING IM SORRY.

emp auras are ugly, they're like censor bars and they're too dark.

the original is one better. hands down

emp auras are ugly, they're like censor bars and they're too dark.

the original is one better. hands down

I agree.

I think the old aura is better, the intricacy of the design/pattern is much more defined. and the tone of blue is nicer, gives it more of a aura feel. The new colours seem 2Dish/block coloured...and rather then give the emp aura a magical auraish feel to it, it makes it feel like u got painted letters floating around you.

Old design is good but the ideas of colours is great, design i rekon needs tweaking. or we just have to get use to the new look i guess.