Genesis

[ 02.13.2009 ] Fall In Love with Non-Donation Belts!?

gen, can you move the last day of the donation of valentines aurora to feb 25? please, coz my payroll will still be on feb 23-25 i think.. please??? i want 1 very badly! lawl =P

- Second Branch of our new Integrated Quest System launched, this will allow more more complex and less generic quests where more than 1 NPC is involved. This particular one is extremely fun and involves a massive amount of NPC usage and knowledge!

- Redemption Camp Quest System Added.

okay im a little confused the redemption camp system is the non-donation belts right

but i also thought they were the second branch of the new quests

are they the same or are they different?

:blink:

Sprite coloring (changing colors anyway) doesn't sound hard...

You just take the sprite sheet, and replace colors on the whole thing.....

If you do it on a sprite sheet then you need to make each act an individual image when you're done, and convert them to .spr files with a program.

- Orange Emperium Aurora placeholder added.*

- Purple Emperium Aurora placeholder added.*

Just one to point this out. The Purple Emperium Aurora that's suppose to be in alde is actually Green. >>

I love the Vday aura a awful lot, it's adorable. D: And whee, Arch Angeling rucksack, I love those too. xD I was really hoping for those colored Emp aura's, I was going to color them but I was a tad lazy, just don't make the purple as horrible as the purple Fhelm is. .___.

The Color Empes Looks HOT!!!!

Purple

Green

Orange

Blue

Red

AWESOME!!!!!