Genesis

[ 02.13.2009 ] Fall In Love with Non-Donation Belts!?

Things Added:

- Special Valentine's Day Aurora:

flowerring.bmp

This Aurora is currently not added ingame as of yet! Give your significant other something to always remember you by! Offer Starts 2/14/2009 and ends 2/21/2009!

- Deviling Hat added.

- Pikachu Hat Skill level fixed.

- Second Branch of our new Integrated Quest System launched, this will allow more more complex and less generic quests where more than 1 NPC is involved. This particular one is extremely fun and involves a massive amount of NPC usage and knowledge!

- Non-Donation Strength Belt Added.

- Non-Donation Agility Belt Added.

- Non-Donation Vitality Belt Added.

- Non-Donation Intelligence Belt Added.

- Non-Donation Dexterity Belt Added.

- Non-Donation Luck Belt Added.

- Third WoE Castle starts Next Week ( aldeg_cas02 )!

- Arch Angeling Rucksack Added.

- WoE Guardian/Archer/Soldier were given massive buffs to make WoE much more interesting. ( Depending on how they affect tomorrow's WoE we will reduce/add/maintain them ) Once WoE on 2/14/2009 is done, please post here:

http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?showtopic=10298 And tell us what you thought, we would really appreciate your input.

- From now on, each enabled Castle will have it's very own, unique Emperium Aurora. The items are already in affect, placeholders have been issued.

- Orange Emperium Aurora placeholder added.*

- Purple Emperium Aurora placeholder added.*

- Redemption Camp Quest System Added.

- Taekwon Weapon work started! ( Do not ask for a release date )]

- Massive Book Quest initiated.

- European WoE Poll Added, if you are from Europe, now is your chance to voice your opinion on when WoE should be for you! Link : http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?sho...=10291&st=0

*We are currently looking for people with sprite recoloring skills, if you think you have what it takes and are interested in giving us and hand and perhaps getting a few rare items along the way. Please add one of my contacts! ( See my profile )

Wow, Good News. I like this thing about the Emperium Aurora :)

Genesis what do you need help Recoloring?

What about the non-donation belts? Idgi.

Idgi = I don't get it? If so, it's a quest.

How can i get that non donation belts?

Can we have some Special valentines in VOTE SYSTEM??

GMs are planning something ingame I believe.

One more last Questions.

What is that Redemption Camp?Was that 3rd castle will be in next week or this coming Saturday WOE?

Does Arch Angeling Rucksack can be get in any castle drops? or just in one castle?

If you say GM's is planning something about it.You mean a EVENT PRIZE? o.o

Well Ayre said to me that the Special Valentines will be add in vote reward system soon ehh..