Barbie

[ Guide ] How To Donate To Forsaken Ragnarok Online

2z5j6kl.png

335feqd.png
The new donation shop is located here: http://forsaken-ro.net/rewards/.
fekrc1.png
This is what the new interface looks like. It has a lot of neat new features, like:
- being able to search through the database of donation items to find what you want easily
- the donations are separated into easy-to-browse categories
- there's a shopping cart which stores the items you would like to purchase
- now you can also view the most popular donation items (the best sellers!)

Step 01:
10rmpsy.png
- Click on the item you would like to donate for.

Step 02:
25z2j9y.png
- You will be taken to a specific page for the item you selected. It displays the price, description/effect, and additional images of the item.
- If you decide you want to purchase the item, click the 'Add to Cart' button and choose the quantity.

Step 03:
142dcsh.png
- The item now appears in your cart to the right.
- Continue browsing until you find all of the items you would like to donate for.

Step 04:
2a4sikx.png
- Once you have found everything you want to donate for and have everything added to your cart, select the 'Checkout' tab.

Step 05:
o02k5j.png
- Fill out all of the required information.
- Once you're all finished, click on the 'continue' button.

Step 06:
1zvae0x.jpg
- Under payment method, select 'AlertPay.'
- The 'comments about your order' box can be used to specify the items you want. (E.g., white zodiac aura)
- Be sure to accept that you have read the Terms and Conditions, then click next!

Step 07:
ejvi2s.png
- Make sure all of your information under the Checkout Confirmation is correct.
- Once you're done, click 'continue' (be sure to ignore the coupon code)!

Step 08:
20qfjbq.png
- You will now be directed to the AlertPay website.
- Fill out all of the required information.
- When you're done, double check everything is correct, and click 'continue'.
- You will then be asked to confirm your order.

Step 09:
- Once you're done, send an email to [email protected] with the items you donated for and your username.

You're done!
- Yay! You're all set now. Just be patient until one of the Administrators is able to give you your donation items.

30vktwh.png
Click here to learn more about how to donate to ForsakenRO via Western Union!

*Note: I believe that Western Union accepts debit cards.
For those of you who only can donate using your debit cards and
are having problems with Alertpay, I would recommend Western Union!

2i24iv4.png
If you don't have a credit card or would just prefer donating cash, you can always send it via mail. Click here to find out more!

Thank you for supporting the server!
I hope this guide is helpful to anyone who was confused. If you have questions, feel free to ask! :)

PS: I realize the text in the images is a bit hard to read; I'll fix it up ASAP. Edited by Barbie

Naaaw, I cant donate without paypal.

Why? This is almost exactly the same as Paypal. It's a secure payment site like theirs. It just has a different name.

No we cannot, paypal is a ripoff. They have a monopoly over the market so they do not care about sellers in the slightest. They have been subject to multiple law suits due to them closing accounts for no reason.(Like ours) Paypal has said we are permanently banned from using their services. We will not go back to Paypal. Alertpay is smaller, has better customer service, and cares about their customers, we will stick with them.

Why? This is almost exactly the same as Paypal. It's a secure payment site like theirs. It just has a different name.

I can transfer money from OneBip to paypal, I cant however transfer money from OneBip to AlertPay. Guess the only way for me to donate is if Genesis approves OneBip.

well i will be donating via snail mail from now on... GIMME UR ADDRESS i will be sending you checks. :)

This is a very good guide for everyone.

Makes a lot easier to understand how to donate stuffs !!

Thank you for the guide.

Barbie this is cool but you think you can make one with a Visa gift card guide cause I bought a visa gift card and need help because I'm lost!

Sorry for the delayed reply! If you still need help, I believe that Visa gift cards act just like credit cards. So, go through the process as if you were using a credit card.

Also, I'm working on expanding the section for Western Union atm. (:

Western Union also offers offline methods (read: in person.)

The information you'll need to know (so you can fill up whatever form you're given) is in Barbie's other guide, How To Donate Via Western Union. Step 7 and Step 11 are still very important. And remember if you do this, you still have to send an e-mail to [email protected] with all the necessary information.

Edited by Manifest