Antagonist

Icons For Cursed Water And Box Of Storm

I think most of us know that when using Cursed Waters or BoS (Box of Storms) You change your weapon elements to Darkness and Water element respectively, but they Don't show on the side bar where's Enchant Poison/Endow Element / Asperio does. I think it'll be a good idea for the icons to be put in so the player would know when the Effects of the element enchantments go off.

You can use these for the BoS and Darkness elements

elements.jpg

Darkness and Water Element for BoS and Cursed Water.

It'll help Sinx's know in Woe whether or not their darkness element has been dispelled or canceled so they wouldn't need to spam and waste Cursed waters all the time.

What do you think?

On the Side note, do the gm's think its possible to Cancel the Animation cursed water and BoS gives? Like how Scrolls are like, some people find it annoying and it gives away the element their gonna use. Though I'm not sure if can be taken away. Hope a Gm will see this!

I dunno they should be able to cancel it, or at least during WoE anyways. They canceled the damage display in WoE so why can't they remove it's animation during WoE as well. And I dunno does the animation so if people have effects off? Cause I always have effects off for WoE, less lag.

I agree with the BOS and Cwater icons.

And also with the animation since I normally use BoS or Cwaters when I tss with champ and run away of coverters.

It's also a good way to know if you have to use one or if its still enchanted, i know how to impliment them, i just need the the .tga of them

Edited by Apo