Ethereal

[ Website ] fRO

Deleted everything from old post.

Alright everyone, the complete website is done! Now all we have to do is wait for the coding to be finished and it'll be set!

Here are every page of the website :

Main Page : [ Click Me! ]

Community : [ Click Me! ]

Download : [ Click Me! ]

Support : [ Click Me! ]

Staff : [ Click Me ! ]

Custom Events : [ Click Me! ]

Customs : [ Click Me! ]

Donation : [ Click Me! ]

Notes :

- Each page when you go onto a page it will have that "Hover" like you would have when you put your mouse over it. But when you go on a page, it's permanent.

- The "Announcements" page is going to have the announcements box stretched.

- The "Community" page is probably going to have to require the "Ventrilo" space stretched with CSS Positioning since Sensation wants to add like a ~ Ventrilo Status Space ~ Example : http://ventrilostatus.net/ Also, the Ventrilo button will probably lead to the Official Ventrilo Website.

- The screenshots will randomize of course.

- The "Support" page- the 1st button will lead to the Ticket System on the forums. http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?autocom=ticketsystem

The 2nd Button will lead to the Official Rules of the forums. http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?showtopic=16

- The "Custom Events" page will require each event to have stretched space, probably with CSS positioning. (At least that's what I think it's called.)

Screenshots will probably be included for the events, so yeah.

- The "Donation" page is up to the coder. I believe they're going to add the buttons for "Paypal" and such.

Extra :

Here's a little banner if you want to use for your signature.

2rop093.png

The designing is designed by myself, and took a lot of time to do. And plus there's the list I have to thank everyone for. <3

1. Leni / sxcfabulusbutiful
  2. Ming
  3. Genesis
  4. Sean
  5. Erin
  6. Pat
  7. All the GM's who helped me during the process.
  8. Random people on MSN who I showed to.
  9. Ponies
  10. Rainbows
  11. Everyone who posted in this topic.
  12. EXCEPT TIAGO. YOU'RE NEGATIVE HELP.

- Ethereal.

I've always thought that the main page, the first thing anyone sees, should

have links to EVERYTHING.

GM lists ..

the different events we have ..

our vote rewards system explanation ..

WoE times/locations ..

important NPC locations ..

basically everything, i can elaborate more if needed

*edit*

<<< noes lotsuv sekrits /ko

I can't lie. I prefer the original graphics. And it's a bit strange having the main image of an RO2 character. As pretty as they are I have a hard time making sense of it.

The website should have a page devoted to all our events, along with screenshots and explanations.

double post ::

basic rules (or the rules that are most broken on ''accident'')

scam warnings/protection .. whatever you want to call it

how to report scams, etc..(will probably have to include a 'how to screenshot' section as well)

Lotsuv shtough

LOL, thanks Pat. I'll do that in a moment.

------

@ Icon,

What do you mean by links to everything? For the bottom half, around the center, I was planning to have announcements/important notices/other links.

For the left part of the bottom half, I was planning to have a small navigation still, and then under it, would be some buttons.

For the right part of the bottom half, I was planning to have buttons to important links like you listed, etc.

------

@ Devotion,

For the RO2 character, I was planning to change it. Just haven't gotten around it yet. I'd change it now, but since my computer got recently formatted, I've lost all my renders and have to find them all over again.

And sure, I'll keep in mind for the events page. This is only the front page, nothing else has been done so far.

as far as the design goes ..

I'm really digging it. The notebook paper, Napoleon Dynamite-esque style

is awesome.

and .. I think as long as it's more informative than the last main page it'll be

great.

Alright, for the 2nd navigation around near the left bottom half, I was planning to have :

1. Community
  2. Staff
  3. Support
  4. Features
  5. Donations
  6. Vote Rewards(?) <- Possibly make a button instead of list in navigation.
  7. Rules

And possibly for buttons,

1. Basically almost everything Icon said.

P.S. The list isn't in any particular order. And if anyone wants to order them by importance or something, feel free to do so. I'll take it into consideration.

Alright, I hunted some of the renders, and found a few new ones along the way. I'll be updating the website soon. Remember, if anyone has any ideas, please post them. Comments and critiques are welcome.

P.S. Does anyone have any suggestions on what class to use for the banner(?). Any input is appreciated.

OMFG!!!

ITS AMAZING!!!! BUT THE HEADER IS SO BIG!!! CAN BE HALF SIZE?

AND THE REST!!! WOW!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

really beautiful layout

LOL. UHM... I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT PAT...

And thanks so much MAC. :] I'm not sure if I can go back to change the header now.. ;_;. Sorry I made it so huge. It took quite a little while to do that header.

0 |\/|3|\|!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 +1|\||< 1 (4|\| |\/|4|<3 1+ J4`/ |-|0+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

No.

THIS IS BEYOND JAY HOT.

I am also developing a school website and not yet done, this is my idea, take a look at my design, it's not yet done coz I'm still waiting for some data, if it looks good to you, I can help then.

http://www.harrellhorne.edu.ph

Sorry Excellentes, but this isn't the topic for you post up your school website. This is about the ForsakenRO website.

Anyways, I'll try to work on it some more today. Couldn't really work in it yesterday after that preview because I started getting a big headache.

[ Click Me ! ]

Alright, I got the navigation done. What I need is some ideas to put as buttons to put under the navigation. And I think I should put some shadow under the navigation...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Eh, well I did spend a lot of hours on this so far.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to change.

Or, I'll change the fonts (not all, probably 1 or 2) & the person in the banner later.