Genesis

WoE 2/14/2009

I actually watched and observed the whole hour of WoE.

From what I saw, players were having a hard time with the guardians. I also noticed that guardians have some sort of skill that reveals cloaked people, as most assassins I saw cloaked was suddenly hit by the guardians, and they do about 5K damage on some people with I assume, 195 Aspd.

And also, some people can't hit the guardians, possibly because their flee rate is high, and I watched someone fight a guardian doing like 32767 damage all the time, and not killing the guardian.

Two guardians on an individual would really be a challenge.

In my honest opinion, the guardian buffs were good, but it would be better if they had a downgrade of some sort since they are overpowered.

Overall though, they really spiced up WoE. :)

They won't be too overpowered if you reduce their HP a bit. I think the ASPD is fine like that... you can only have a few guardians anyway. And, ah, yeah, the flee is too high.

do 190 and decrease guardian flee. guardians have 28mil hp around.

a lil bit over powered for having more hp than the emperium lol.

basically its an mvp with 1/4-1/5 the hp and does more DPS than a regular one

I hitted Emp 3 times and did 20k :D

No one attacks Infinite Castle for some reason prt_gld one.

Nice WoE changes :D

The guardias were bothering people... >_>

Good defend but give them more damage around 5k per hit or idk =/

That way will be harder to reach emp room :D

*merged* ~>Zelde

y so dbl post?!

Anyway, those Guardians really can kill. -.- If you get hit, you get delayed that much to not reach the Emp anymore before it breaks (these days everyone being breaker, it's bad to be left behind.)

Hmm somehow I'd wish they have lower ASPD, maybe increase damage to compensate (to kill anyone unprepared wkekek), and make them killable..? I didn't try hitting them though.

...I put GTB on to get past some SG spam then the Guardian hit me... ouch. QQ

I like it! Don't change to the old one please :)

Mm, I loved the guardians. Although they were evil... but kay. The swordsman guardians are fun to play around with. Although they did deal like 5k dmg per hit. ):. Overall, they were great. Like the others said, just a little less ASPD & a little more downgrade.

The guardians in my opinion are perfect. They are equal in strength with other players (not including the HP boost) but Guadians don't get to use Ygg Berries so it's fair for them to have a few million HP. The skill that uncloaks players is probably the best thing I've seen them do. One thing that I might suggest to change is one extra guadian in the Emperium Room. Also, instead of those slow Sword Guardians can we change them to Archer ones? Those are awesome O_O.

there is something may help.... i have in my guns some cards that use only during the woe.... are easy and simple cards.... are this cards:

Elder card:

class: weapon card

status: inflict 40%more damange in GUARDIANS during WoE hours

other card is:

increase solid card:

class: sheld card

status: recive 50% less damange from guardians during WoE hours

this may help a little

those cards do help, but guards are classified as demi-humans. Normal set items that prevent dmg from demi and increase against demi are good enough, but its always good to have the elder card in a main gauche or something.